Colorado Eagles Game Postponed
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League today announced that due to league COVID-19 protocols affecting the Colorado Eagles, tonight's game between the Eagles and the Bakersfield Condors has been postponed.
Make-up information has yet to be determined.
POSTPONED: AHL Game #346 - Colorado at Bakersfield - from Fri., May 7 to TBD
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from May 7, 2021
- Iowa Rolls Past Rockford in 6-1 Win - Iowa Wild
- Barber Scalps Wolves, Scores Second Goal with 12.1 Seconds Left in 5-4 Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Shepard Stonewalls Devils in 2-1 Hershey Victory - Hershey Bears
- Crunch Downed by Comets, 5-4, in Overtime - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolves' Rally Ruined Late - Chicago Wolves
- Comets Get Back in Win Column, Defeat Crunch 5-2 in OT - Utica Comets
- Bears Defeat Devils, 2-1 - Binghamton Devils
- Colorado Eagles Game Postponed - Colorado Eagles
- American Hockey League Game Postponed - AHL
- Defenseman Kyle Burroughs Reassigned to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- AHL Announces Pacific Division Playoff Details - Ontario Reign
- Pacific Division Playoff Format Set - Bakersfield Condors
- American Hockey League Announces Details for 2021 Pacific Division Playoffs - San Diego Gulls
- American Hockey League Announces Details for Pacific Division Playoffs - AHL
- Moose Take out Marlies, 5-3 - Manitoba Moose
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Rocket, May 7th - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Condors and Eagles Tonight at 6 p.m. - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Preview: Bears at Devils, 7 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Stars Ring up Seven against Roadrunners - Texas Stars
- Roadrunners Fall To High-Scoring Texas Stars - Tucson Roadrunners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Eagles Stories
- Forward Callahan Burke Returns to Eagles
- Colorado Inks Forward Benjamin Tardif to Two-Year Deal
- American Hockey League Athletic Trainers Selected as Winners of Yanick Dupre Memorial Award
- Eagles to Play Home Opener October 22nd at 100% Capacity
- AHL Board of Governors Approves Plan for Schedule Unification