Blazers Host Chiefs Tonight at ISC
The Blazers will play their 3rd game so far this week as they host the Spokane Chiefs tonight at Interior Savings Centre.
Kamloops has picked up 3 straight wins at home, including a very exciting overtime win over the red hot Kelowna Rockets on Monday.
Tonight the first 3000 fans into the building will receive thundersticks courtesy of Xplornet!
Tickets are available at the Blazers Box Office at ISC all day today through game time, or charge by phone by calling 250-828-3339.
A&W Teen Burger Night
Tonight's game is also an A&W Teen Burger Night! If the Blazers score 4 or more goals and win the game, tickets from the game can be redeemed at any Kamloops A&W Restaurant for a FREE Teen Burger within 48 hours.
Autographed Niedermayer Jersey Auction
Last Friday night, prior to Scott Niedermayer's #28 being retired, the entire Blazers squad donned vintage 1992 jerseys all with Niedermayer's name bar and his #28 for the warm-ups. It was the final time Scott Niedermayer's #28 was worn in a Kamloops Blazers uniform.
During Friday's game, 10 jerseys were made available for auction only to fans in attendance that night. An additional 10 jerseys have been made available this week for bidding at home games, as well as online.
Only 40 of these authentic jerseys have been made and Scott has autographed each one. The jerseys are being auctioned via a Blind Ballot Auction. A ballot box will be set up at the east end of the concourse behind section K for home games, and bids can also be emailed to NiedermayerJerseys@gmail.com.
The 10 highest bids will receive an autographed jersey. The minimum bid is $350; the auction will close on Saturday, February 2nd at 9am PST. Partial proceeds from the jersey auction will be donated to a charity of Scott's choice.
Each jersey has been patched on the inside collar to mark the occasion and that it is one of only 40 made. Winning bidders will also receive a certificate of authenticity.
Blazers at Sahali Safeway Tuesday
Select Blazers players will be at the Kamloops Sahali Safeway location on Tuesday evening as part of the store's Customer Appreciation Day! The players will be at the store from approximately 5:00pm-6:30pm to help pack and carry out groceries, as well as visit with fans and sign autographs!
Sahali Safeway 945 W. Columbia Street
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Family Day Stat Holiday at Red Robin
Join the Blazers to celebrate BC's first Family Day Holiday at Red Robin in Kamloops! Additional details will be announced next week.
Red Robin Restaurant
Summit Shopping Centre 1180 W. Columbia Street
Monday, February 11, 2013
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from February 1, 2013
- Hurricanes Edge Rebels 3-2 In Lethbridge - Red Deer Rebels
- Winterhawks Beat Seattle 5-3 Friday - Portland Winterhawks
- Royals Stunned by Cougars - Victoria Royals
- Pats win over Brandon - Regina Pats
- Blades blank Calgary - Calgary Hitmen
- Sound Tigers Come Back to Beat Whale 5-4 - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Blazers Host Chiefs Tonight at ISC - Kamloops Blazers
- Canada West "Husky-WHL Grad of the Month": Blair Macaulay, Manitoba - WHL
- WHL this Week: Looking Ahead - WHL
- Boes Named Player Of The Month - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Pats vs Brandon Gameday Preview - Regina Pats
- Rebels Score 3 in the Third Period; Win 6-2 over Kootenay - Red Deer Rebels
- Royals Upended by Rockets - Victoria Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kamloops Blazers Stories
- Quinn Schmiemann on NHL Central Scouting Final Rankings
- Blazers and Lajoie Mutually Part Ways
- Zary, Garand, Lang to Participate in Under-18 Training Camps
- Kamloops Blazers Sign Alex Kilba to a One-Day Contract
- Dr. Bob Smillie to Receive WHL Distinguished Service Award Friday, March 1 vs. Seattle