Austin Spurs to Host Fan Appreciation and Go Red Night in Final Game of the Regular Season
AUSTIN, Texas - The Austin Spurs, presented by SWBC, will host their annual Fan Appreciation and Go Red Night for the final game of the regular season on Saturday, March 24 at 7 p.m. vs. the South Bay Lakers at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. The Go Red game is presented by Texas Mutual and all fundraising proceeds will benefit the American Heart Association.
The players will be wearing special themed jerseys in support of the American Heart Association for the game. The signed, game-worn jerseys will be auctioned off online. Fans will have the opportunity to cast their bids beginning Wednesday, March 21 at 5 p.m. until Saturday, March 24 at 8:30 p.m. In addition, Great Clips will be giving complimentary haircuts during the game with all tips benefiting the non-profit organization. The team's popular post-game Toss for a Cause promotion, sponsored by Great Clips, will benefit the American Heart Association.
Austin will celebrate its fans throughout the night with games and chances to win prize packs, including player-signed merchandise.
Fans are encouraged to wear red attire to the game vs. the South Bay Lakers to support the campaign. The game will be broadcast on FSSW and Twitch. For ticket information, visit AustinSpurs.com or call (512) 236-8333.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 15, 2018
- Vipers Outlast the Warriors - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Balanced Drive Overcome BayHawks - Grand Rapids Drive
- Red Claws Fall Despite 26 from Bennett - Maine Red Claws
- Santa Cruz Warriors Acquire Forward Kevin Young - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Delaware 87ers Acquire Devondrick Walker - Delaware Blue Coats
- Wisconsin Herd Acquires Alex Marzette - Wisconsin Herd
- Texas Legends Celebrate Operation Homefront Night, Built by the Home Depot - Texas Legends
- Santa Cruz Warriors Acquire Kevin Young off Waivers - Santa Cruz Warriors
- San Antonio Assigns Derrick White to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- MidAmerican Energy Company and Iowa Wolves Team up for Annual Go Green Game - Iowa Wolves
- Austin Spurs to Host Fan Appreciation and Go Red Night in Final Game of the Regular Season - Austin Spurs
- Walt Lemon Jr. Returns to Mad Ants - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Alan Williams Assigned to Northern Arizona Suns - Northern Arizona Suns
- Pelicans Sign Larry Drew II to 10-Day Contract - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Bighorns Fall at the Buzzer in Overtime - Reno Bighorns
- Millsap, Wolves Outlast Bighorns in Overtime Thriller - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.