Mavericks Odegaard Signed to Standard Contract, Hayes to IRNovember 1, 2013 - Central Hockey League (CHL) - Missouri Mavericks
The Mavericks have placed defenseman Colten Hayes on 7-day injured reserve with an undisclosed upper body injury. Hayes has not played in the last two games for the Mavericks.
The Mavericks have only fourteen skaters left on their bench against the Tulsa Oilers tonight-- with Dave Pszenyczny and Colt King suspended through the November 2nd, and Tyler Currier and now Colton Hayes on injured reserve.
The Mavericks play their first home game on November 2. Individual tickets and Season tickets are on sale now. With season tickets starting at just over $11 per game and FREE parking, the Mavericks are the pinnacle of family affordable entertainment.
Central Hockey League Stories from November 1, 2013
- Americans Remain Atop the CHL with Shootout Win - Allen Americans
- Mavericks Come out on Top in Tulsa - Missouri Mavericks
- Oilers' Comeback Bid Falls Short in 4-3 Loss to Mavericks - Tulsa Oilers
- Denver Cutthroats Fall in Shootout - Denver Cutthroats
- Mallards Power Past St. Charles - Quad City Mallards
- Thunder Bring Back Beaureguard; Waive Gallimore - Wichita Thunder
- CHL Sher-Wood Coaches Poll Results Announced - CHL
- Denver's Garett Bembridge Named Easton/CHL Player of the Month - CHL
- Rookie Forward Signs with Oilers, Beauregard and Klempa Waived - Tulsa Oilers
- Mavericks Odegaard Signed to Standard Contract, Hayes to IR - Missouri Mavericks
- Rapid City's Tim Boron Named Warrior/CHL Goaltender of the Month - CHL
- Shots from the Point for November 1, 2013 - CHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.