Condors Vs. Las Vegas TonightFebruary 11, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) Bakersfield Condors
Time: Doors open at 5:30 p.m., puck drops at 7 p.m.
Place: Mercy & Memorial Hospitals Home Ice at Rabobank Arena
Radio: Fox Sports 970, www.foxsports970am.com, iheartradio app
TV: Bright House Networks, ch. 10
Webcast: America One, www.americaone.com
The Bakersfield Condors wrap up a home-and-home series with the Wranglers tonight, and are looking to get in the win column on home ice for the first time since mid-January. The Condors are 16 points out of a playoff spot, but play the team they're trailing in the standings (Utah) five times in the last month. Meanwhile the Wranglers own a six-point grip on the top spot in the Pacific Division.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
The Condors won back-to-back games for the first time since Opening Weekend, taking down the Wranglers 2-1 Friday night. That came off the heels of a 29-save shutout for G Matt Keetley on Wednesday in a 4-0 trouncing of the Utah Grizzlies. It was the first victory of the season against the Wranglers for Bakersfield, who received goals from F Peter Boyd and F Tyler Helfrich.
F Parker Stanfield has a point in three straight games, with 2g-3a in the streak... All three shutouts for the Condors this season have come on the road. G Matt Keetley has two of them, G Bryan Pitton has one... The Condors have won three straight road games, surrendering just one goal during the streak... F Peter Boyd was named the Condors new team captain this week. He is the first rookie to ever serve as captain in Condors history.
The Las Vegas roster boasts the top two scorers in the ECHL. F Eric Lampe leads the league with 34 goals and 58 points, and C Adam Miller is second with 57 points. Neither had a point Friday night... F Peter MacArthur is also 10th in the ECHL with 45 points... G Joe Fallon leads the league with 41 games played. No other goalie in the league has more than 33. Fallon is seventh with a 2.43 GAA... Las Vegas has 10 American-born players on their roster, with eight different states represented.
Individual tickets are on sale through Ticketmaster and the Rabobank Arena box office by calling 1-800-745-3000. The box office is open from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m - 4 p.m. on Saturday with extended hours on game days. For more information on ticket packages, exciting promotions, and to sign up for the Kids Club for just $10, visit the online home of the Condors, www.bakersfieldcondors.com.
ECHL Stories from February 11, 2012
- Aces' Trip Ends with 5-1 Loss to Steelheads - Alaska Aces
- Eagles Win 4th Straight After Weekend Sweep Against Stockton - Colorado Eagles
- Grizzlies Settle for Weekend Split in Ontario - Utah Grizzlies
- Two-Goal Slips Through Reading's Grasp in Loss to Elmira - Reading Royals
- Nailers Top Titans; Bohmback Scores Twice - Trenton Titans
- Galivan Leads Glads to 3-1 Win - Gwinnett Gladiators
- Greenville wins 5-2 - Greenville Road Warriors
- Beca's Hat Trick Leads Everblades Over Stingrays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Greenville Gets Revenge - Kalamazoo Wings
- Jackals Rally in Second Period, Hold off Royals 3-2 - Elmira Jackals
- Express See Five-Game Win Streak Snapped by Stingrays, 3-2 - Chicago Express
- Cyclones' Rally Spoiled by Walleye, 4-3 - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Delmas Makes 35 Saves in 4-2 Nailers Win - Wheeling Nailers
- Game Preview: Stockton Thunder at Colorado Eagles - Stockton Thunder
- Reign Offense Regains Some Firepower - Ontario Reign
- Justin Bowers Back to Greenville - Greenville Road Warriors
- Nolan Becomes 485th ECHL Player to Reach NHL - ECHL
- Condors Vs. Las Vegas Tonight - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Transactions - February 11 - ECHL
- Cyclones Game Preview - Cincinnati at Toledo - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Episode 30 Features Eric Ballard and Craig Bommer - OSC Original by Denis Puska
- Greenville Road Warriors Game Preview - February 11, 2012 - Greenville Road Warriors
- Game Preview: Express at Gwinnett Tonight - Chicago Express
- Jackals Game Preview: Elmira at Reading - Elmira Jackals
- Stingrays Gameday: Bobblehead Night and Wounded Warrior Night Tonight Against Everblades - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Today - February 11 - ECHL
- Thunder defeated by Colorado - Stockton Thunder
- Reign Trail Grizzlies in 2-1 Loss - Ontario Reign
- Condors Clip Wranglers 2-1 - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Grizzlies Beat Ontario 2-1 - Utah Grizzlies
- Condors Upend First Place Wranglers, 2-1 - Bakersfield Condors
- Aces Score Late to Top Steelheads, 3-2 - Idaho Steelheads
- Aces Cash in Late for 3-2 Win in Idaho - Alaska Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.