St. John's IceCaps and From Pro To Junior on Puska on Pucksby Denis Puska
November 14, 2011 - American Hockey League (AHL) St. John's IceCaps
Host Denis J. Puska spends time with Glen Stanford, Chief Operating Officer and Governor of the St. John's IceCaps who will talk about the early success of the team on and off the ice. The IceCaps currently have the most wins, 11, and points of any AHL team through the first 16 games.
The Odessa Jackalopes moved from the Central Hockey League to the North American Hockey League during the off season. General Manager Joe Clark will be a guest on The Original Internet Hockey Show to discuss how that transition for the Jackalopes has gone through the first quarter of the 2011-2012 NAHL campaign.
Ice Chips News and Notes Presented by TST Media (www.tstmedia.com) features an ECHL franchise having overwhelming success in a local coat drive, a former NHL player becomes an ECHL Assistant Coach, and the American Hockey League announces its 2012 Hall of Fame Induction Class.
New and past Episodes of Puska on Pucks, The Original Internet Hockey Show can be listened to at www.puskaonpucks.com and www.puskamediaservices.com as well as www.oursportscentral.com under the OSC Radio link section. Ten other fan and league websites also carry a link or the media player to our show.
Puska on Pucks, The Original Internet Hockey Show is currently in its 3rd season and has over 50,000 listens to its programming and growing all of the time. If your league or organization would like a pod-cast created to achieve these type of results, please email Denis J. Puska at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.puskamediaservices.com.
American Hockey League Stories from November 14, 2011
- Bulldogs To Face Rivermen, Travel To Montreal For A Rematch Vs. Senators - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Kings Recall Voynov - Manchester Monarchs
- Abbotsford Heat Sign Krys Kolanos - Abbotsford Heat
- Penguins Recall Schnell from Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Shots Anyone" - Worcester Sharks Weekly - Worcester Sharks
- Griffins Open Season-High Five-Game Homestand on Friday - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Rampage Sign Jeff LoVecchio to PTO - San Antonio Rampage
- David Shields Returns to Rivermen - Peoria Rivermen
- Falcons Sign Forward Tim Spencer to PTO - Springfield Falcons
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Rockford Opens Week 6 with Win - Rockford IceHogs
- Canadiens Recall Andreas Engqvist - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Albany Devils Weekly - Albany Devils
- Anaheim Ducks Assign Peter Holland - Syracuse Crunch
- Niederreiter Recalled from Conditioning Stint by Islanders - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Whale Weekly - Connecticut Whale
- Phantoms Weekly - Adirondack Phantoms
- WBS Penguins' Ben Street Named Reebok/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Checkers Weekly Report - Charlotte Checkers
- Wolves Recall Testwuide from Missouri - Chicago Wolves
- Week Seven - Tarkki Top Performer - Syracuse Crunch
- Stars and Aeros Set to Tangle this Weekend - Texas Stars
- Sabres Recall Goaltender Drew Macintyre - Rochester Americans
- Gilbert Reassigned from Toledo to Rockford - Rockford IceHogs
- Kings Recall Loktionov - Manchester Monarchs
- Falcons News and Notes - Springfield Falcons
- St. John's IceCaps and From Pro To Junior on Puska on Pucks - OSC Original by Denis Puska
- Good Start, Tough Finish On Short Homestand - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer(s), and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.