Wildcats Announce Next Dance Team Tryout
March 6, 2008, ALBANY, GA- The South Georgia Wildcats announced today that they will hold their second dance team tryout for the 2008 season on Saturday, March 15th at 10 a.m. at The Gym located on Dawson Road in Albany. Dance Team Coordinator Camiella Payton will be selecting the 2008 Wildcats Dance Team.
"Our first tryout last weekend was a huge success as Camiella chose seven ladies to join our 2008 squad," said VP of Operations Will Carter. "We still have some room left on the team, so hopefully this tryout will give all those ladies who thought and talked about coming out, but didn't for whatever reason, another chance to join the Wildcats Dance Team."
The tryout is open to all female dancers that are at least 18 years old. It will include a warm-up, across-the-floor combination, and a Wildcats dance routine. All dancers are reminded that appearance is of the utmost importance. There will be a $30 fee for participation in the tryout.
The Wildcats open up their home schedule on April 5th against the Louisville Fire. Season tickets are available now by contacting the Wildcats Box Office at 229-435-2TIX.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from March 6, 2008
- "TUI" Returns to Renegades - Lubbock Renegades
- Fire Player Covers Field from A-Z - Louisville Fire
- Boise Burn Set To Open 2008 Training Camp - Boise Burn
- Vipers Name New Voice - Alabama Vipers
- af2 training camps set to open this weekend - af2
- Two More Veterans to Join the Talons - Tulsa Talons
- Thunder Training Camp Set to Open - Mahoning Valley Thunder
- Former Oakland Raider Returns To The Talons - Tulsa Talons
- Wildcats Announce Next Dance Team Tryout - South Georgia Wildcats
- Veteran Receiver to Rejoin Fire - Louisville Fire
- Top Receiver Assigned to Fire - Louisville Fire
- Yard Dawgz Announce 2008 Assistant Coaches - Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.