Vipers Name New Voice
The Tennessee Valley Vipers have named Bryan Neece as their new play-by-play announcer for the upcoming 2008 af2 season. Neece will also serve as the team's media relations director. "I am excited about this opportunity to work for this great organization. It promises to be a fun season, and I'm ready to get it rolling." The Vipers games will be broadcast on Huntsville's 92.5 FM and AM 770 WVNN.
Originally from Fayetteville, Tennessee, Neece has spent the last three years as the Huntsville Stars media relations director, and was part of the team's home broadcasts for the past five years. He has also broadcast several Huntsville area and southern Tennessee high school basketball and football games over the past few years. "We are extremely excited to continue our partnership with Cumulus Radio and 92.5FM, and welcoming aboard Bryan as our new voice, " said Vipers General Manager Joe Stroud.
The Vipers season begins March 29th against the South Georgia Wildcats at the Von Braun Center at 7:30pm. Season tickets are available by calling the Vipers office at 256-428-4477.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from March 6, 2008
- "TUI" Returns to Renegades - Lubbock Renegades
- Fire Player Covers Field from A-Z - Louisville Fire
- Boise Burn Set To Open 2008 Training Camp - Boise Burn
- Vipers Name New Voice - Alabama Vipers
- af2 training camps set to open this weekend - af2
- Two More Veterans to Join the Talons - Tulsa Talons
- Thunder Training Camp Set to Open - Mahoning Valley Thunder
- Former Oakland Raider Returns To The Talons - Tulsa Talons
- Wildcats Announce Next Dance Team Tryout - South Georgia Wildcats
- Veteran Receiver to Rejoin Fire - Louisville Fire
- Top Receiver Assigned to Fire - Louisville Fire
- Yard Dawgz Announce 2008 Assistant Coaches - Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.