Wheelchair Softball World Series Coming to T-Bones Stadium
Kansas City, Kan- The National Wheelchair Softball Association is proud to announce that the 2018 Wheelchair Softball World Series will be held in Kansas City, Kansas, August 9th-11th.
Fourteen teams from around the US and Japan will compete in this three-day series. Tournament hosts include Midwest Adaptive Sports, The Kansas City Kansas Convention and Visitors Bureau, Kansas City Royals Wheelchair Softball, Per4Max and the Kansas City T-Bones Baseball Club.
"We are proud to help bring this event to Kansas City, Kansas and to host it at our ballpark. It has been a pleasure working with all the tournament hosts to make this happen," Chris Browne, Vice President and General Manager of the T-Bones Baseball Club said.
Admission is free for all to attend and concession stands will be open at T-Bones Stadium for fans to enjoy.
For more information on how to get involved and for tournament schedule information, contact John Teegarden at www.wheelchairsoftball.org.
"We invite all to come out and watch these players as they compete at the highest level of competition this sport has to offer," John Teegarden, Director of Softball/Midwest Adaptive Sports, said.
For additional information or interview requests, members of the media may contact the T-Bones Media Relations Department at (817) 739-3693. Stay tuned to www.tbonesbaseball.com and the T-Bones Facebook and Twitter pages for updates throughout the season.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from August 8, 2018
- Tough Night at the Office: RailCats Baffled by Lincoln Lefty Wooten - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Canaries Win Thriller over St. Paul to Take Series - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Saints Tie It Late, Lose It Late, 10-7 to Canaries - St. Paul Saints
- Goldeyes Add Left-Hander Bernardino - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Wheelchair Softball World Series Coming to T-Bones Stadium - Kansas City T-Bones
- RedHawks Lose to Chicago in a Dogfight - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- AirHogs Drop Tight One in Kansas City - Texas AirHogs
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- Pugh's Home Run Sinks Saltdogs in 12th - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Banwart Dominant as Wingnuts Take Series - Sioux City Explorers
- Pugh's 12th Inning Walk-Off Blast Lifts Gary to 2-1 Win - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Timely Hitting Helps Birds Knock off St. Paul - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Banwart Carves up Explorers to Secure Series Win - Wichita Wingnuts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.