Westchester Knicks Waive AJ Ussery
WHITE PLAINS, January 22, 2015 - The Westchester Knicks, the official NBA Development League affiliate of the New York Knickerbockers, announced today that the team has waived forward AJ Ussery.
Originally selected by Westchester in the fifth round (82nd overall) of the 2014 NBA Development League Draft, Ussery recorded two total points and five rebounds in 18 minutes over three games.
The Westchester Knicks return to the Westchester County Center on Saturday, Jan. 24 to face the Texas Legends, the Dallas Mavericks' affiliate, at 7:00 p.m. The game will be broadcast live on MSG+.
Tickets for the Westchester Knicks are on sale now at Ticketmaster outlets and the Westchester County Center Box Office and start at $10. For information on season tickets and partial plans, visit WestchesterKnicks.com or call (914) 559-6889. Fans can stay up-to-date on team news by following the team at: @wcknicks on Twitter and on Facebook at facebook.com/wcknicks.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 22, 2015
- Iowa Energy Fall to the Sioux Falls Skyforce - Iowa Wolves
- Suns Assign Ennis, Warren to Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Reno Bighorns and Nevada Army National Guard to Host 2015 High School Rivalry Series - Reno Bighorns
- Suns Assign Ennis, Warren to NBA D-League's Bakersfield Jam - G League
- Grizzlies Sign Iowa's Tyrus Thomas to 10-Day Contract - G League
- Memphis Grizzlies Call-Up Tyrus Thomas - Iowa Wolves
- Red Claws Complete Trade with Idaho Stampede - Maine Red Claws
- Jermaine Taylor Acquired by Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Skyforce, Local Knights of Columbus Councils to Host Free Throw Contest - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Westchester Knicks Waive AJ Ussery - Westchester Knicks
- Austin Spurs Host Pink Night - Austin Spurs
- Drive Announces Chemical Bank Jersey Theme Night - Grand Rapids Drive
- D-Fenders Fall to Warriors in Ontario, CA - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Warriors Dominate D-Fenders on the Road - Santa Cruz Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.