Drive Announces Chemical Bank Jersey Theme Night
Grand Rapids, Mich.- Jan. 22, 2015- Grand Rapids Drive partner, Chemical Bank, will sponsor a Charitable Jersey Theme Night to raise funds for the Grand Rapids Urban League on January 28, 2015. All proceeds from the 50/50 Bullseye Challenge, post-game jersey auction, and other fundraising endeavors will benefit the Grand Rapids Urban League.
The Drive will support Chemical Bank and the Grand Rapids Urban League by wearing customized green uniforms with both Chemical Bank and GR Urban League logos. All game worn jerseys will be auctioned off with all proceeds benefitting the league.
Other special programming throughout the night includes a halftime salute to the Urban League, community tickets for the Urban League, and $1 beers.
To purchase tickets, call 844-GR-DRIVE or visit www.nbagrandrapids.com . Come out to the game and support another great community cause - the Grand Rapids Urban League!
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 22, 2015
- Iowa Energy Fall to the Sioux Falls Skyforce - Iowa Wolves
- Suns Assign Ennis, Warren to Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Reno Bighorns and Nevada Army National Guard to Host 2015 High School Rivalry Series - Reno Bighorns
- Suns Assign Ennis, Warren to NBA D-League's Bakersfield Jam - G League
- Grizzlies Sign Iowa's Tyrus Thomas to 10-Day Contract - G League
- Memphis Grizzlies Call-Up Tyrus Thomas - Iowa Wolves
- Red Claws Complete Trade with Idaho Stampede - Maine Red Claws
- Jermaine Taylor Acquired by Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Skyforce, Local Knights of Columbus Councils to Host Free Throw Contest - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Westchester Knicks Waive AJ Ussery - Westchester Knicks
- Austin Spurs Host Pink Night - Austin Spurs
- Drive Announces Chemical Bank Jersey Theme Night - Grand Rapids Drive
- D-Fenders Fall to Warriors in Ontario, CA - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Warriors Dominate D-Fenders on the Road - Santa Cruz Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.