Skyforce, Local Knights of Columbus Councils to Host Free Throw Contest
Sioux Falls, S.D. (Jan. 22, 2015) - The Sioux Falls Skyforce and three local Knights of Columbus councils (Holy Spirit, St. Katharine Drexel and St. Michael) have partnered up to host a free throw contest on Saturday, Feb. 7 at the Sanford Pentagon. All boys and girls ages 9-14 are invited to participate in the local level of competition for the 2015 Knights of Columbus Free Throw Championship. Each participant will receive a free ticket to that night's game against the Canton Charge at 7 p.m.
The local competition will begin at 8:30 a.m. followed by the district competition at 10:00 a.m. Registration will begin at 7:45 a.m. If you would like to pre-register, fill out the attached form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Twelve winners from each council (one boy and girl from each age group) will advance to the district level. All contestants on the local level are recognized for their participation in the event and all council winners will receive a Knights of Columbus t-shirt. Additionally, all district winners will receive a Knights of Columbus medallion. Participants are required to furnish proof of age and written parental consent.
All K of C members can attend the game for only $10 ($20 value) and kids can participate in the pregame fan tunnel. To order tickets, please contact Kyle Kapitan at (605) 332-0605 or email@example.com .
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 22, 2015
- Iowa Energy Fall to the Sioux Falls Skyforce - Iowa Wolves
- Suns Assign Ennis, Warren to Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Reno Bighorns and Nevada Army National Guard to Host 2015 High School Rivalry Series - Reno Bighorns
- Suns Assign Ennis, Warren to NBA D-League's Bakersfield Jam - G League
- Grizzlies Sign Iowa's Tyrus Thomas to 10-Day Contract - G League
- Memphis Grizzlies Call-Up Tyrus Thomas - Iowa Wolves
- Red Claws Complete Trade with Idaho Stampede - Maine Red Claws
- Jermaine Taylor Acquired by Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Skyforce, Local Knights of Columbus Councils to Host Free Throw Contest - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Westchester Knicks Waive AJ Ussery - Westchester Knicks
- Austin Spurs Host Pink Night - Austin Spurs
- Drive Announces Chemical Bank Jersey Theme Night - Grand Rapids Drive
- D-Fenders Fall to Warriors in Ontario, CA - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Warriors Dominate D-Fenders on the Road - Santa Cruz Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.