Westchester Knicks Acquire Lewis Jackson
WHITE PLAINS, November 21, 2014 - The Westchester Knicks, the official NBA Development League affiliate of the New York Knickerbockers, announced today that they have claimed guard Lewis Jackson off waivers. The point guard out of Purdue College spent the 2013-14 season with the Erie BayHawks averaging 11.8 points over 36 games.
Westchester also announced the release of guard Dwayne Mitchell.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 21, 2014
- Santa Cruz Warriors Defeat the Texas Legends 114-106 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Westchester Knicks Notch First-Ever Franchise Win - Westchester Knicks
- BayHawks Run Away from Mad Ants, Advance to 3-0 - Erie BayHawks
- Clutch Shots Lift Red Claws to 3-0 - Maine Red Claws
- Drive Lose Tough One to Westchester Knicks - Grand Rapids Drive
- Charge Split Road Trip After Falling in Maine - Canton Charge
- D-Fenders Activate Eloy Vargas - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Kings Assign Eric Moreland to the Bighorns - Reno Bighorns
- Kings Assign Eric Moreland to NBA D-League's Reno Bighorns - G League
- Sixers Assign Jakarr Sampson to NBA D-League's Delaware 87ers - G League
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Lewis Jackson - Westchester Knicks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.