'Topes return home to host Oklahoma
Albuquerque returns home tomorrow as the Isotopes host the Oklahoma RedHawks for a four-game series. The RedHawks are the Triple-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers and are making the first of two visits to Albuquerque this season. The homestand includes everyones favorite Bird, an Adult Fun Run, and a hat giveaway.
A summary of this homestands promotions follows:
Day/Date Opponent Time Promotion
Tuesday, June 22 Oklahoma 7:11 PM Adult Fun Run
Wednesday, June 23 Oklahoma 7:11 PM Birdzerk!
Thursday, June 24 Oklahoma 7:11 PM Deaf and Blind Awareness Day
Friday, June 25 Oklahoma 7:11 PM Hat Night to first 2,000 fans, courtesy of Pitre Hummer.
ITS THE ADULTS TURN
Every night, kids 5-12 have the chance to run the bases after the game. On Tuesday night, the adults get to join the kids in the trip around the bases. Following the game, everyone looking to make the trip around the bases are instructed to line up at section 116.
BIRDZERK IS BACK
Albuquerques favorite bird returns to action on Wednesday as Birdzerk! will perform his funny skits in his only appearance of the season at Isotopes Park. Come watch as he dances and runs around the ballpark!
JULY 2 AND 3 TICKETS GOING FAST
Dont miss the one of the best weekends of the season at Isotopes Park. Tickets for the July 2 and July 3 games are going fast. Both games will feature special patriotic uniforms and post-game fireworks. There will be a silent auction during the July 3 game for the jerseys, with all proceeds going to the Kirkland Air Force Base Family Support Center. Call 924-2555 to reserve your tickets now!
THIRD YOUTH CLINIC APPROACHING
The Isotopes will host the third and final youth baseball clinic on Saturday, July 10. The clinics are open to kids 5-15 years of age with a maximum of 100 kids per clinic. To sign up, register in person at the Isotopes Administrative Office, located on the 2nd floor of Isotopes Park, between the hours of 10:30 AM 4:30 PM.
A registration fee of $50 will get each player instruction, an Isotopes hat, water bottle, certificate, a post-clinic lunch provided by Sonic Drive-In, and two tickets to that nights Isotopes game. Participants are asked to bring their own baseball gloves, proper clothing, protective equipment, and proper footwear.
Tickets for these as well as all games can be purchased at the Isotopes Park Box Office at 1601 Avenida Cesar Chavez SE or at any Ticketmaster outlet, www.ticketmaster.com, or Ticketmaster by Phone at (505) 883-7800.
For more information, contact the Isotopes at (505) 924-2255 or log on to www.albuquerquebaseball.com.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from June 21, 2004
- Blanton, DeFrancesco To Participate In All-Star Futures Game - Sacramento River Cats
- Big Innings Lift Tucson Again - Tucson Sidewinders
- Beavers broadcaster Burk to Expos, Neyer joins TV broadcast team - Portland Beavers
- Sox Return Home for 10 Games in 8 Days - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Sox Shutout Cubs - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Bucky Jacobsen, John Rheinecker Win PCL Player of the Week Honors - PCL
- Redbirds Selected for Wild Oats 5% Day - Memphis Redbirds
- 'Topes return home to host Oklahoma - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Expos option Jeremy Fikac to Edmonton - Edmonton Trappers
- Tucson Sidewinders return home - Tucson Sidewinders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Albuquerque Isotopes Stories
- Isotopes to Host "A Speech of Their OwnÃ¢ÂÂ Initiative
- Isotopes/Mariachis Join Minor League Baseball's "Greatest Gorra" Cap Competition
- Isotopes "Stadium Memories" Series to Air on TV, Radio and Facebook Live
- Isotopes Join Minor League Baseball's CommUNITY First Campaign
- Isotopes Issue Statement Regarding Delay of MiLB Season