Redbirds Selected for Wild Oats 5% Day
Memphis, Tenn. The Memphis Redbirds Baseball Foundation has been selected as the recipient of the first Wild Oats 5% Day of 2004.
Wild Oats is a chain of natural and organic food markets, and each individual store supports a different local nonprofit group with a 5% Day every three months. The selected organization receives 5 percent of the stores total pre-tax sales for that day. The Redbirds 5% Day will take place today, June 21st, at the Poplar Wild Oats Natural Marketplace, located at 5022 Poplar Ave.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from June 21, 2004
- Blanton, DeFrancesco To Participate In All-Star Futures Game - Sacramento River Cats
- Big Innings Lift Tucson Again - Tucson Sidewinders
- Beavers broadcaster Burk to Expos, Neyer joins TV broadcast team - Portland Beavers
- Sox Return Home for 10 Games in 8 Days - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Sox Shutout Cubs - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Bucky Jacobsen, John Rheinecker Win PCL Player of the Week Honors - PCL
- Redbirds Selected for Wild Oats 5% Day - Memphis Redbirds
- 'Topes return home to host Oklahoma - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Expos option Jeremy Fikac to Edmonton - Edmonton Trappers
- Tucson Sidewinders return home - Tucson Sidewinders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Memphis Redbirds Stories
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (40-60) at Omaha Storm Chasers (46-54)
- Redbirds Rally Late, Omaha Hits Walk-Off Home Run
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (40-59) at Omaha Storm Chasers (45-54)
- Redbirds' Home Run Barrage Leads to 8-4 Win
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (39-59) at Omaha Storm Chasers (45-53)