Redbirds Selected for Wild Oats 5% Day
Memphis, Tenn. The Memphis Redbirds Baseball Foundation has been selected as the recipient of the first Wild Oats 5% Day of 2004.
Wild Oats is a chain of natural and organic food markets, and each individual store supports a different local nonprofit group with a 5% Day every three months. The selected organization receives 5 percent of the stores total pre-tax sales for that day. The Redbirds 5% Day will take place today, June 21st, at the Poplar Wild Oats Natural Marketplace, located at 5022 Poplar Ave.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from June 21, 2004
- Blanton, DeFrancesco To Participate In All-Star Futures Game - Sacramento River Cats
- Big Innings Lift Tucson Again - Tucson Sidewinders
- Beavers broadcaster Burk to Expos, Neyer joins TV broadcast team - Portland Beavers
- Sox Return Home for 10 Games in 8 Days - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Sox Shutout Cubs - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Bucky Jacobsen, John Rheinecker Win PCL Player of the Week Honors - PCL
- Redbirds Selected for Wild Oats 5% Day - Memphis Redbirds
- 'Topes return home to host Oklahoma - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Expos option Jeremy Fikac to Edmonton - Edmonton Trappers
- Tucson Sidewinders return home - Tucson Sidewinders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.