Tigers Invited to Attend NHL Camps
Medicine Hat, AB - The Medicine Hat Tigers announced today that four players have been invited to NHL Camps.
Mads Søgaard, James Hamblin, Brett Kemp and Ryan Chyzowski have all been invited to attend NHL rookie camps. Søgaard was drafted in the second round, 37th overall by the Ottawa Senators this summer and he will be attending their camp. Hamblin (Toronto Maple Leafs), Kemp (New York Rangers) and Chyzowski (Winnipeg Jets) will all be attending camps as free agent invites.
All four players will be departing for their respective camps the first week of September after this weekend's training camp.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from August 28, 2019
- Mayo Takes First Step in His Journey to the WHL - Red Deer Rebels
- Rebels Hopeful Fischer Sees the Benefits of Attending a Hockey Academy - Red Deer Rebels
- Silvertips Sign U.S. Born Prospect, Seattle Native, and Forward Brendan Lee to a WHL Standard Player Agreement - Everett Silvertips
- Hitmen Open 2019 Training Camp with Fitness Testing - Calgary Hitmen
- Blades Shave Roster Down to 36 - Saskatoon Blades
- Cougars Announce Single Game Tickets on Sale Date & Feature Games Schedule - Prince George Cougars
- Royals Sign Trio of Players - Victoria Royals
- Tigers Invited to Attend NHL Camps - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Team Black Wins 2019 Rob Charney Cup - Prince George Cougars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Medicine Hat Tigers Stories
- Tigers Defeat Blades 3-1
- Tigers' Hamblin Named WHL on the Run Player of the Week
- Game 11 vs Saskatoon
- Pink in the Rink Night a Success as Tigers Defeat Rebels 9-1
- Game 10 vs Red Deer