Tickets Now on Sale as Saints Will Host First Two Games of North Division Series on Tuesday and Wednesday
ST. PAUL, MN - The St. Paul Saints are headed to the 2018 playoffs and will host Games One and Two of the North Division Series against the Gary SouthShore RailCats. The Saints are the number two seed, while the RailCats won the North Division following their 3-2 win over the Kansas City T-Bones on Monday afternoon.
The Saints will host Games One and Two on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Playoff tickets are available now and can be purchased at saintsbaseball.com. They can also be purchased by visiting the Saints Box office at CHS Field at 360 Broadway Street, or by calling (651) 644-6659. Box Office hours begin at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, September 4. The Saints box office will also be open on Wednesday, September 5 at 9:00 a.m.
The schedule for the Division Series is as follows:
Game 1: Tuesday, September 4 vs. Gary SouthShore Railcats, 7:05 p.m.
Game 2: Wednesday, September 5 vs. Gary SouthShore RailCats, 7:05 p.m.
Game 3: Friday, September 7 @ Gary SouthShore RailCats, TBA
Game 4 (if necessary): Saturday, September 8 @ Gary SouthShore RailCats, TBA
Game 5 (if necessary): Sunday, September 9 @ GarySouthShore RailCats, TBA
Ticket prices for the playoffs are the same as the regular season: $5 for berm seating (available only on day of game in person at the box office), $6 for bleacher seats, $12 for the drink rail, $14 for outfield reserved, $16 for infield reserved and $18 for home plate reserved. Tickets purchased on the day of the game are an additional $2 per ticket. Children under the age of 12 and seniors 65 and older receive $1 off the admission price. Children under 2 that don't require a seat are free.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from September 3, 2018
- North Division Champion RailCats Announce North Division Series Schedule - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Wingnuts Celebrate Final Game at Lawrence-Dumont with Win - Wichita Wingnuts
- RailCats Claim North Division with 3-2 Comeback Win vs. KC - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Garrett Powers Canaries to Season-Ending Win - Sioux Falls Canaries
- RedHawks Finish 2018 Season with Loss to Canaries - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- AirHogs Wrap 2018 Season, Thomas Named to All-Star Squad - Texas AirHogs
- Railroaders Sweep Final Series of Year - Cleburne Railroaders
- Tickets Now on Sale as Saints Will Host First Two Games of North Division Series on Tuesday and Wednesday - St. Paul Saints
- Cunningham Named All-Star; Host Playoffs Tuesday & Wednesday - Kansas City T-Bones
- Sermo and Garcia Sweep Weekly Awards - Sioux City Explorers
- Perfect 10: Saints Win Season Finale, Wait to See If They Are Division Champs - St. Paul Saints
- Saltdogs Washed out in Season Finale - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Mazzola Reaches Career Milestone, Goldeyes Fall to Saints - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Curt Smith Chosen as a Postseason All-Star - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Lang, Samson and Sermo Named All-Stars - Sioux City Explorers
- First Baseman Brady Shoemaker and Catcher Justin O'Conner Represent Playoff Bound Saints as Post-Season All-Stars - St. Paul Saints
- Banwart, Tillman, Watkins Snag Postseason Honors - Wichita Wingnuts
- AirHogs Drop Penultimate Game of 2018 - Texas AirHogs
- T-Bones Clinch Playoff Spot; Defeat Gary in 16 Innings - Kansas City T-Bones
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- De Leon's Herculean Relief Outing Not Enough in 16-Inning, 3-2 Loss - Gary SouthShore Railcats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent St. Paul Saints Stories
- Saints Recognized by Their Peers with Fifth Consecutive American Association Organization of the Year Award
- Champions: Saints Claim First Title in 15 Years with 6-3 Victory, Sweep Series
- Saints City of Baseball Museum Honored with Top Ballpark Improvement by Ballpark Digest
- Lang Haunts Former Team, Saints Win Game Two of American Association Finals 3-2, One Win Shy of Title
- Saints Draw First Blood, Take Game One of American Association Finals 12-3