Thunder Re-Sign Flath; Add Two More to Roster
Wichita, KS (Sept. 28th) - The Wichita Thunder, proud member of the ECHL and powered by Toyota, announced on Monday that the team has come to terms with forwards RG Flath and Cullen Bradshaw while also adding defenseman Andrew Darrigo (dah-REE-go) to the roster for the upcoming 2015-16 season.
Flath, 30, returns for his fifth season in Wichita and his ninth as a pro. A native of Park City, Utah, the 5-foot-11, 190-pound forward has appeared in 236 games in Thunder blue. He ranks seventh on the all-time leaderboard for goals scored in a Thunder uniform (87) and third in all-time plus/minus (+47). In 479 career games, he has tallied 319 points (154g, 165a) to go along with 655 penalty minutes as a professional. Flath has recorded 30 or more points in four-straight seasons.
Bradshaw, 25, enters his rookie season after completing a four-year career at St. Norbert College (NCAA DIII). A native of Medicine Hat, Alberta, the 5-foot-11, 165-pound forward is a former teammate of Mason Baptista, who was signed by the Thunder earlier this summer. Bradshaw recorded 131 points (47g, 84a) in 120 career games for the Green Knights. His best season came in 2013-14, when he recorded 42 points and won a National Championship.
Darrigo, 23, split time last season between the Brampton Beast and the Missouri Mavericks. A native of Georgetown, Ontario, the 6-foot-3, 215-pound defenseman will begin his third year as a pro and first in Wichita. Darrigo has racked up 244 penalty minutes in just 90 games as a pro including last year where he finished with 124 PIM in just 41 games.
Tickets are on sale now for our home opener! The remaining home games will be made available starting on Thursday, October 1st beginning at 10 a.m. Tickets can be purchased at the INTRUST Arena Box office, by calling 855-755-SEAT or go online at www.selectaseat.com.
Season tickets are on sale now. Don't delay! Call the Wichita Thunder office and visit with a season ticket rep today to learn more. Stay up-to-date on all the news during the off-season by visiting www.wichitathunder.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 28, 2015
- Eagles Sign Former DU Captain Adrian Veideman - Colorado Eagles
- Americans to Host Open House and Season Ticket Holder Pickup this Saturday - Allen Americans
- Rush Announce Training Camp Schedule - Rapid City Rush
- Thunder Re-Sign Flath; Add Two More to Roster - Wichita Thunder
- Mallards, Fox Sports Radio 1230 Team for Fifth Season - Quad City Mallards
- Thunder Sign Defenseman David Shields - Adirondack Thunder
- IceMen Trade for Himelson, Bring Back Jordan Sims - Evansville IceMen
- Mavericks Set 2015 Training Camp Schedule - Kansas City Mavericks
- Himelson Dealt to IceMen for Future Considerations - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- K-Wings to Host Toledo in Free Preseason Game - Kalamazoo Wings
- Tulsa Oilers Release Training Camp Schedule - Tulsa Oilers
- Admirals Release 2015 Training Camp Schedule - Norfolk Admirals
- Nailers Donate $5,000 to Driving Fore a Cure - Wheeling Nailers
- Five Beast Players Invited to AHL Camps - Brampton Beast
- Komets Add Two to Preseason Roster - Fort Wayne Komets
- Several Americans Players Open Camp Today in San Jose - Allen Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.