Syracuse Crunch Announce Preseason Schedule
SYRACUSE, N.Y. --- The Syracuse Crunch have announced two preseason contests prior to the start of the team's 26th regular season.
The Crunch will travel to face the Rochester Americans at the Gene Polisseni Center located on the Rochester Institute of Technology campus on Thursday, Sept. 26 at 7 p.m. The team will then visit the Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena to battle the Binghamton Devils on Sunday, Sept. 29 at 3 p.m.
The Crunch will return to the War Memorial Arena on Saturday, Oct. 19 to host the Charlotte Checkers at 7 p.m. for the Home Opener presented by Upstate University Hospital.
Ticket packages for the 2019-20 season are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Crunch office located inside the War Memorial Arena at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse, by calling the office at 315-473-4444 or online through Ticketmaster. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch) using #SyrCrunch.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 25, 2019
- Win Cash, IceHogs Prizes at Anything That Floats Race on August 18 - Rockford IceHogs
- Coyotes Announce ECHL Affiliation Agreement with Rapid City Rush - Tucson Roadrunners
- Forward Brett Gallant Signs Two-Year AHL Contract with Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Ontario Reign Announce 2019-20 Promotional Schedule - Ontario Reign
- Marlies Announce 2019 Preseason Schedule - Toronto Marlies
- Colorado Signs Goaltender Mason McDonald - Colorado Eagles
- Devils to Face Comets, Crunch in Preseason Action - Binghamton Devils
- Comets 2019-20 Preseason Schedule Announced - Utica Comets
- Amerks Announce 2019 Preseason Schedule - Rochester Americans
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Preseason Schedule - Syracuse Crunch
- Lehigh Valley to Sponsor 2 NASCAR Series Rides at Pocono Raceway this Weekend - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Forward Ross Colton to One-Year Contract
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Defenseman Ben Thomas
- Tampa Bay Lightning Sign Defenseman Andreas Borgman, Goaltender Chris Gibson
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Goaltender Spencer Martin
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Forwards Mitchell Stephens, Gemel Smith