Suspended Rampage Game to be Completed April 6th
SAN ANTONIO (March 30, 2009) - The San Antonio Rampage will complete their suspended game from March 21st against the Lake Erie Monsters at Quicken Loans Arena on April 6th at Hoover Arena.
The game will resume at 5 p.m. CDT with the start of the second period as the Rampage have a 1-0 lead over the Monsters. Rampage defenseman Sean Zimmerman recorded the Rampage's lone goal in the first period and Joel Perrault was credited with the assist.
The game was suspended on March 21st due to unsafe ice conditions at the end of the first intermission. Hoover Arena is the Monsters training facility and is operated by Ice Land USA in Strongsville, Ohio.
Fans can tune in to Rampage Broadcaster Joe Dominey on The Outlaw 92.5 FM or watch the game on www.AHLlive.com.
The Rampage host a back-to-back series Friday and Saturday against the Iowa Chops at 7 p.m. This Friday is the final KISS Rocks Dollar Drink Night of the season in which fans can get dollar draft beer and dollar fountain drinks all night long.
Spurs Sports & Entertainment will hold a sports career fair this Saturday from 3-6 p.m. with a networking hour from 6-7 p.m. prior to the Rampage game. Saturday is also Boy Scout Night in which the Rampage will wear themed jerseys and scouts will spend the night on the ice to earn their Polar Bear merit badge.
For Rampage ticket information, please call 210.444.5554 or log on to sarampage.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 30, 2009
- Griffins And Bulldogs In Fight To The Finish - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rivermen Weekly - Peoria Rivermen
- Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Phantoms Weekly - Adirondack Phantoms
- Amerks Enter Final Month Of Season This Weekend - Rochester Americans
- River Rats Officially Eliminated From 2009 Playoff Race - Albany River Rats
- Labatt's Celebrity Bartending Series Continues March 31 at Zebb's Deluxe Grill and Bar - Syracuse Crunch
- Tabulating The Votes At Awards Season - AHL
- Boyce Named Marlies Specialty/AHL Man of the Year - Toronto Marlies
- Hamilton Hosts Grand Rapids This Weekend - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Pirates Continue Push Toward Playoffs - Portland Pirates
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Connecticut Whale
- Sound Tigers To Play Opening Games Of Calder Cup Playoffs On Long Island - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Three big wins propel Sharks into 4th place in Atlantic - Worcester Sharks
- Khudobin reassigned to Aeros, Henderson released - Houston Aeros
- Lowell Closes Gap For Spot in Postseason - Albany Devils
- Oilers Recall Defenseman Taylor Chorney - Springfield Falcons
- Rampage Recall Perry from Arizona - San Antonio Rampage
- San Jose Sharks sign Nick Petrecki and Joe Loprieno - Worcester Sharks
- MVP Health Care Player Magnet Series Giveaway Continues April 3 - Syracuse Crunch
- Schneider named RBK/AHL Player of the Week - Manitoba Moose
- Moose's Schneider named Reebok/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Santorelli Recalled by Nashville - Milwaukee Admirals
- Slow Work Week For The Penguins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Hog Talk Returns Tonight At Cousin's Bar And Grill - Rockford IceHogs
- Rockford Takes Three Of Five To Keep Pace In The West - Rockford IceHogs
- Ottawa Reassigns Center Jim O'Brien to Binghamton - Binghamton Senators
- Wolf Pack Sign Defenseman David Stich to ATO - Connecticut Whale
- Wolf Pack Return Goaltender Maxime Daigneault to Charlotte - Connecticut Whale
- Wolves Playoff Tickets On Sale - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Capture West Division Crown - Milwaukee Admirals
- Moose Make History In Week 25 - Manitoba Moose
- Suspended Rampage Game to be Completed April 6th - San Antonio Rampage
- Suspended AHL game to be completed April 6 - AHL
- Monsters Game To Be Completed April 6th At Hoover Arena - Cleveland Monsters
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Rampage Stories
- Jake Walman Named Rampage 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty Man of the Year
- Admirals Top Rampage with Third Period Outburst
- Ingram Leads Admirals to Shutout Win over Rampage
- Stars Defeat Chimuelos on Late Robertson Goal
- Comeback Effort Falls Short against Grand Rapids