Storm Chasers Homestand Highlights: June 20-24
PAPILLION - The Omaha Storm Chasers return to Werner Park to start a five-game homestand versus the San Antonio Missions on Thursday, June 20. Included in the action-packed series is the third Sizzle Night of the season (June 20), as well as Hy-Vee Friday Fireworks with Tyler's Amazing Balancing Act (June 21), a Ryan O'Hearn "Brohearn" Bobblehead Giveaway with Bands & Brews (June 22) and the chance to play catch on the field pre-game on Nebraska Medicine Family FUNday before the second Copa de la Diversion contest at Werner Park (June 23).
Thursday, June 20 (7:05pm) vs. San Antonio Missions
Sizzle Night presented by Gates Bar-B-Q Sauces: The steaks are raised again at Werner Park as the Omaha Storm Chasers become the Omaha Sizzle.
Thirsty Thursday presented by Pepsi & Bud Light: The weekend starts early with Thirsty Thursday! Enjoy $2 Bud Light, Busch Light and Ale Storm Beers, along with $1 small Pepsi products.
Friday, June 21 (7:05pm) vs. San Antonio Missions
Mystery Ball Auction: For $30, fans can purchase a baseball signed by a former Storm Chasers, Royals, MLB or MiLB player, with names such as Salvador Perez and Charlie Blackmon included, with all proceeds going to Chasers Charities. The identity of the signature will not be revealed until after the fan purchases the baseball. Fans may also purchase two baseballs for $50.
Tyler's Amazing Balancing Act: Fans will be able to enjoy several of Tyler Schuer's unique, interactive and high-energy performances throughout the night at Werner Park!
Hy-Vee Friday Fireworks: The skies ignite on Friday evenings at Werner Park with a post-game fireworks spectacular presented by Hy-Vee.
Saturday, June 22 (7:05pm) vs. San Antonio Missions
Ryan O'Hearn "Brohearn" Bobblehead Giveaway presented by Nebraska Department of Transportation - Highway Safety: The first 2,000 fans to enter Werner Park when gates open at 6:00pm will receive a Ryan O'Hearn "Brohearn" Bobblehead, featuring the first baseman surfing.
Bands & Brews presented by Werner Enterprises: For the first hour after gates open, fans will be able to enjoy drink specials and live music at the Bud Light Downdraught Bar, $1 Budweiser available in special limited edition 16 ounce bottles featuring Jackie Robinson's number 42.
Sunday, June 23 (2:05pm) vs. San Antonio Missions
Nebraska Medicine Family FUNday: Sundays are still the perfect day for families, featuring clowns & balloon artists and visits from Wildlife Encounters. Join Nebraska Medicine for booth activities on health and wellness, take your picture in the photo booth and register to win great prizes.
Pre-Game Catch on the Field presented by Raising Cane's: Fans will have the chance to play catch on the outfield at Werner Park prior to Sunday evening's game (weather permitting). Gates will open at 5:45pm, with the field open for approximately 30 minutes.
Pre-Game Player Autographs presented by Allegiant Airlines: Fans will have the chance to get autographs from several Storm Chasers players from 5:45pm until 6:15pm.
Johnny Rosenblatt Baseball Day: The Storm Chasers welcome back the family of Johnny Rosenblatt to celebrate their history with baseball in Omaha. There will be a special ceremonial first pitch by Johnny's Great-Grandson, in addition to the Great-Grandson of Tom Kelley, who was the starting pitcher of the Omaha Cardinals in the first ever game at Rosenblatt Stadium in 1948.
Copa de la Diversion: Fans are welcome to come out to Werner Park for a fun atmosphere celebrating Hispanic and Latinx culture and traditions as the Storm Chasers suit up as the Cazadores de Tormentas for the second time in 2019.
Omaha Street Percussion Performances: The Omaha Street Percussion returns to Werner Park for pre-game, in-game and post-game performances!
Hy-Vee Canned Food Sunday: Fans who bring two (2) Hy-Vee Canned Good items to be donated to Open Door Mission will receive a FREE McDonald's Berm ticket to that day's game.
Hardee's Kids Run The Bases: Kids 12 and under will be able to run the same bases as Storm Chasers players after the game thanks to Hardee's! Atlas MedStaff Lil Chasers members will also get front-of-the-line access and be able to run the bases first.
Monday, June 24 (12:05pm) vs. San Antonio Missions
Day Game: The Storm Chasers wrap up their five-game homestand with a businessperson's special on Monday afternoon, with a 12:05pm first pitch!
Single game tickets for all remaining Storm Chasers home contests can be purchased online at www.omahastormchasers.com, or by calling the Werner Park Ticket Office from noon until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at (402) 738-5100.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from June 20, 2019
- Missions Win 7th Straight - San Antonio Missions
- OKC Homers Twice in 5-3 Win Thursday - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- I-Cubs Win in Walk-Off Fashion against Express - Iowa Cubs
- I-Cubs Collect 4-3 Walkoff Win over E-Train - Round Rock Express
- Despite Robertson's Three-Hit Game, Redbirds Lose Opener at Oklahoma City - Memphis Redbirds
- Diaz Does It All in Baby Cakes' Win - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- New Orleans Homers Way Past Nashville - Nashville Sounds
- Game Notes: San Antonio Missions at Omaha Storm Chasers - San Antonio Missions
- Game Notes vs. ABQ - Reno Aces
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (28-43) at New Orleans Baby Cakes (40-32) - Nashville Sounds
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (29-43) at Oklahoma City Dodgers (29-41) - Memphis Redbirds
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - June 20, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Triple-A All-Star Game to be Televised on MLB Network - PCL
- Umpire Crew Announced for 2019 Triple-A All-Star Game - PCL
- Storm Chasers Homestand Highlights: June 20-24 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- One Day Remains in Triple-A All-Star Game Fan Vote - PCL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Omaha Storm Chasers Stories
- "Why I Want to Go to College" Writing Contest Winners Announced
- Chasers Charities Announces Robinson Scholarship Winners
- Drive-In Fireworks Return to Werner Park on May 9
- Storm Chasers Join MiLB CommUNITY First Campaign
- Werner Park to be Ready for Opening Night