Sissons Assigned to Milwaukee on Conditioning
Milwaukee, WI - Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/GM David Poile announced today that the team has assigned forward Colton Sissons to Milwaukee (AHL) on a conditioning assignment.
Sissons has missed Nashville's last 10 games after suffering a lower-body injury on Dec. 27 vs. Pittsburgh. The 6-foot-1, 200-pound center has seven goals and 13 points in 37 games with the Predators this season, with two of his tallies standing as the game-winners. Last season, he recorded a career-high 15 goals and 30 points in 75 games for Nashville and signed a seven-year, $20 million contract with the club on July 22, 2019.
The North Vancouver, BC native spent parts of three seasons with the Admirals and wore the Captain's "C" his final year in 2015-16. During his time in Milwaukee Sissons accumulated 58 goals and dished out 47 assists for 105 points, while skating in 176 contests. Selected to play in the 2014 AHL All-Star Game, he is the only player in Admirals AHL history to record 25-goals in each of his first two seasons.
Sissons will wear number 12 during his conditioning stint.
The Admirals return to the ice tonight at 7 pm when they play host to the Belleville Senators at 7 pm at Panther Arena.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 21, 2020
- Sens Fall in Milwaukee - Belleville Senators
- See You on January 25th for #BellLetsTalk Night - Belleville Senators
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Amerks, Holiday Inn Rochester Announce Details of 'Weekend Getaway' Promotion - Rochester Americans
- Dougherty Excited for Milwaukee Return - Belleville Senators
- Sissons Assigned to Milwaukee on Conditioning - Milwaukee Admirals
- Bears Weekly: Hershey Eyes Division Lead Heading into All-Star Break - Hershey Bears
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Norris Named to AHL All-Star Classic - Belleville Senators
- Weekly: Penguins Continue to Accumulate Points Before All-Star Break - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Wolf Pack Weekly, January 21-26 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Monsters Defenseman Adam Clendening Named to 2020 AHL All-Star Classic - Cleveland Monsters
- Vanecek Added to 2020 AHL All-Star Classic Roster - Hershey Bears
- Nedeljkovic, Vanecek, Lettieri, Norris, Clendening Added to Rosters for 2020 AHL All-Star Classic - AHL
- Griffins Finish off Long Homestand against Wild and Gulls - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Monsters Host Annual Fan-Favorite Cleveland Rocks Night on January 31 - Cleveland Monsters
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Admirals, January 21 - Belleville Senators
- Game 38 Preview: Tucson at San Diego - Tucson Roadrunners
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 16 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Milwaukee Admirals Stories
- Admirals Earn Point in OT Loss
- Predators Recall Connor Ingram
- Admirals Hammer IceHogs
- Admirals Fall Late to Wild
- Russell Dickerson to Perform Post-Game Saturday Night