Santa Cruz Warriors Playoff Tickets Available Today
SANTA CRUZ, CA - The Santa Cruz Warriors, the NBA G League affiliate of the Golden State Warriors, have announced today that single-game tickets for Home Game 1 of the NBA G League Playoffs, presented by Kaiser Permanente, will go on sale this morning, March 21, starting at 10:00 a.m. for Warriors Insiders. A full 2019 NBA G League playoff schedule with dates and times will be announced at a later date.
Fans can sign up for Warriors Insider to be a part of the 10:00 a.m. presale, with tickets available to the general public later today at 12:00 p.m. All fans in attendance for all Playoff games will receive a Santa Cruz Warriors Playoff t-shirt, courtesy of Kaiser Permanente.
"We're thrilled to team up with Kaiser Permanente, the presenting sponsor of the Warriors 2019 Playoff run, to host the best fans in the NBA G League as we pursue the second championship in team history," said Santa Cruz Warriors President Chris Murphy. "In a single-elimination playoff format, we're fortunate to host one of the best home court advantages at Kaiser Permanente Arena, and look forward to making our arena atmosphere a memorable one for all fans in attendance."
The Warriors will host a single-elimination Playoff game at Kaiser Permanente Arena on either Wednesday, March 27 or Friday, March 29 depending on seeding. The Santa Cruz Warriors, who are making their fifth playoff appearance in seven seasons since relocating to Northern California, are 32-16 and have clinched the Pacific Division title for just the second time in franchise history.
For more information on the Santa Cruz Warriors 2018-19 season, presented by Kaiser Permanente, visit santacruzbasketball.com or call (831) 713-4400.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 21, 2019
- Kornet Shines in Assignment; Knicks Beat Red Claws - Westchester Knicks
- Swarm Falter to Fort Wayne Mad Ants - Greensboro Swarm
- Knicks Top Red Claws Down the Stretch - Maine Red Claws
- Swarm to Host Fan Appreciation Night, Presented by Allegacy Federal Credit Union - Greensboro Swarm
- Detroit Pistons Recall Khyri Thomas and Svi Mykhailiuk from Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Santa Cruz Warriors Playoff Tickets Available Today - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Delaware Blue Coats to Host Pro Wrestling Extravaganza in Season's Final Home Stand - Delaware Blue Coats
- Blue Coats Defeat Drive with 144 Points in Road Finale - Delaware Blue Coats
- Santa Cruz Warriors Defeat Capital City Go-Go 120-116 to Secure Pacific Division Title - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Drive Headed Back to Playoffs - Grand Rapids Drive
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Golden State Warriors Recall Guard Jacob Evans III from Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Warriors Conclude 2018-19 Season with Defeat to Rio Grande Valley Vipers, 144-125
- Santa Cruz Warriors Advance to Western Conference Finals, Beat the Blue 117-102
- Golden State Warriors Assign Guard Jacob Evans III to Santa Cruz
- Warriors Beat Agua Caliente Clippers 113-109, Match Best Record in NBA G League