Detroit Pistons Recall Khyri Thomas and Svi Mykhailiuk from Grand Rapids Drive
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the team has recalled Khyri Thomas and Svi Mykhailiuk from the Grand Rapids Drive, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
Thomas is averaging 20.3 points (50% FG, 44% 3FG), 3.1 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 1.5 steals in 10 games with Grand Rapids and recorded a G League career-high 32 points at Greensboro (11/10). He has appeared in 23 games with the Pistons averaging 2.7 points per game.
Mykhailiuk, acquired from the L.A. Lakers on February 6, has played in eight G League games this season with the South Bay Lakers and Drive. He's averaging 23.5 points, 2.6 rebounds and 3.0 assist. He's seen action in three games with the Pistons, averaging 2.0 points per game. Prior to joining the Pistons, he appeared in 39 games with the L.A. Lakers and averaged 3.3 points per game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 21, 2019
- Kornet Shines in Assignment; Knicks Beat Red Claws - Westchester Knicks
- Swarm Falter to Fort Wayne Mad Ants - Greensboro Swarm
- Knicks Top Red Claws Down the Stretch - Maine Celtics
- Swarm to Host Fan Appreciation Night, Presented by Allegacy Federal Credit Union - Greensboro Swarm
- Detroit Pistons Recall Khyri Thomas and Svi Mykhailiuk from Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Santa Cruz Warriors Playoff Tickets Available Today - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Delaware Blue Coats to Host Pro Wrestling Extravaganza in Season's Final Home Stand - Delaware Blue Coats
- Blue Coats Defeat Drive with 144 Points in Road Finale - Delaware Blue Coats
- Santa Cruz Warriors Defeat Capital City Go-Go 120-116 to Secure Pacific Division Title - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Drive Headed Back to Playoffs - Grand Rapids Drive
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Grand Rapids Drive Stories
- Grand Rapids Drive Announce Return for 2021-22 NBA G League Season
- Denver Nuggets and Grand Rapids Drive Partner as Single Affiliates Beginning with the 2021-22 Season
- Grand Rapids Drive Opt out of 2020-21 NBA G League Season
- Hall and Hollins Earn All-NBA G League Honors
- Drive, Griffins, Whitecaps and WMSC Unite as "One Team for West Michigan"