Rockford Assigns Forward Dylan McLaughlin to Indy
INDIANAPOLIS - The American Hockey League's Rockford IceHogs announced Monday that they have assigned forward Dylan McLaughlin to the ECHL's Indy Fuel.
McLaughlin, 24, signed a 2-year AHL contract with Rockford after finishing a four-year collegiate career at Canisius College. The 5-foot-11, 187-pound forward played his first professional game on March 15, 2019. Mclaughlin has since appeared in 11 AHL games, earning two assists and a -8 rating.
The native of Lancaster, New York, spent four years at Canisius College, appearing in 152 games and tallying 147 points (58g, 89a). In his senior season at Canisius, McLaughlin earned 19 goals and 23 assists in 37 games, earning a spot on the NCAA (AHA) First All-Star Team. Registering 17 goals and 31 assists in 37 games during the 2017-18 season, McLaughlin was named a Hobey Baker Award finalist.
Single-Game tickets are now available for the entire 2019-20 Fuel season at Indiana Farmers Coliseum! Fans can also take advantage of a wide variety of Ticket Plans by calling 317-925-FUEL or visiting IndyFuelHockey.com. Don't miss a second of the action during the 2019-20 season - follow the Fuel on Twitter and Instagram (@IndyFuel) and 'Like' the Fuel on Facebook.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 13, 2019
- Thunder Moves into First Place with Win over Rush - Wichita Thunder
- Bajkov Buries Biscuit in OT; Rabbits Sink Admirals - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Indy Closes Homestand with 4-3 Overtime Win against Kansas City - Indy Fuel
- Mavs Earn First Road Point of the Season, But Fall in OT at Indy - Kansas City Mavericks
- Rockford Assigns Forward Dylan McLaughlin to Indy - Indy Fuel
- ECHL Transactions - November 13 - ECHL
- Grizzlies Sign Goaltender Brad Barone - Utah Grizzlies
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- 'Blades Wrap up Homestand with Rivalry Tilt against Orlando - Florida Everblades
- Asselin to See First AHL Action - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cuddemi Takes ECHL Points Lead and Royals Win, 6-4 - Reading Royals
- Railers Don't Pass Test in 6-4 Home Loss to Royals on School Day Game - Worcester Railers HC
- Class in Session at 10:05 a.m. at Worcester - Reading Royals
- Game Notes: at Wichita - Rapid City Rush
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.