Rockford Assigns 3 Players to ECHL's Indy Fuel
ROCKFORD, Ill - The American Hockey League's Rockford IceHogs today announced they have assigned forward Radovan Bondra and defensemen Neil Manning and Josh McArdle to their ECHL affiliate, the Indy Fuel.
Bondra, 21, was recalled from the Fuel on Oct. 31 and made his AHL season debut on Nov. 2 at Milwaukee. The forward skated in two games with the IceHogs this season and has now combined to appear in seven career AHL contests with Rockford since the 2016-17 season. The Trebisov, Slovakia native has also scored two goals in 14 ECHL games with the Fuel over the last two years.
Manning, 27, was recalled from Indy on Nov. 3 and made AHL debut the following night at the Iowa Wild. The blueliner logged three shots over his two contests with Rockford, and now returns to the Fuel where he has combined for six points (2g, 4a) in nine games thus far this season. Prior to making his North American pro debut this year, the native of Nanaimo, British Columbia tallied 22 points (4g, 18a) and a +18 plus/minus rating in 40 games with Cortina in Italy's Alps Hockey League (AlphsHL) in 2017-18.
McArdle, 24, was recalled from the Fuel on Nov. 3 and made his AHL debut one day later on Nov. 4 at the Wild. The defenseman picked up two penalty minutes and one shot on goal over two AHL games, and returns to Indy where he has tallied one assist and nine PIMs in eight ECHL contests. The native of Roscoe, Illinois is in his first full professional season after completing his senior year at Brown University in 2017-18. McArdle scored two goals with four assists in 31 games as a captain with the Bears last year.
Next Home Game: Friday, Nov. 23 vs. Chicago Wolves | 7 p.m.
The IceHogs will host the Chicago Wolves for the team's first-ever Hockey Fights Cancer night. The first 1,500 fans through the door will receive a FREE IceHogs LED fan, courtesy of SwedishAmerican. Proceeds from the postgame auction will benefit SwedishAmerican Foundation.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 8, 2018
- T-Birds Hit Road for Two Games in Pennsylvania - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Roadrunners Continue Home Stand with Promotional Packed Weekend - Tucson Roadrunners
- Rockford Assigns 3 Players to ECHL's Indy Fuel - Rockford IceHogs
- Greer Headed to Avalanche, Eagles Recall Two from Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Stars and Stripes Jersey Auction to be Held Through DASH Auction - Texas Stars
- Admirals to Offer Free Tickets on Friday for Veterans & Active Military - Milwaukee Admirals
- San Diego Gulls to Honor U.S. Armed Forces During Military Weekend November 9-10 - San Diego Gulls
- Iowa Falls to Bakersfield in Overtime 5-4 - Iowa Wild
- Brett Young to Perform Post-Game January 25 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Chaz Reddekopp Reassigned to Manchester - Ontario Reign
- Marody Overtime Winner for Condors in 5-4 Victory - Bakersfield Condors
- "The Voice" Champion, Longmeadow Native Brynn Cartelli to Perform National Anthem Before Thunderbirds Game November 16 - Springfield Thunderbirds
- 18th Annual School Day Game and Lunch Box Giveaway on Tap Next Week - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Ottawa Reassigns Rodewald to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Monsters to Host "Salute to Service" Night this Saturday - Cleveland Monsters
- IceHogs Sign Former Calder Cup Champ Auger to PTO - Rockford IceHogs
- Rangers Assign Boo Nieves to Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sturtz Battles Through Injury to Return to Sens Line-Up - Belleville Senators
- Tucson Continues Its San Diego Dominance; Madsen Earns First Win - Tucson Roadrunners
- Gulls Doubled up at Tucson 6-3 - San Diego Gulls
- Rocket Launch Road Trip with 4-3 Victory over Comets - Laval Rocket
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.