Roadrunners Continue Home Stand with Promotional Packed Weekend
TUCSON, AZ - The Tucson Roadrunners, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes, continue their three-game home stand on Friday and Saturday at Tucson Arena.
As the club welcomes in the first place San Jose Barracuda for both games, Friday will be Cancer Awareness Night presented by ASHLine. Fans will receive a Cancer Awareness Night Cowbell upon entry courtesy of Fox 11 and are encouraged to pick up an "I Fight For" Hockey Fights Cancer sign in the breezeway. Friday is also the first Ladies Night of the season thanks to Genesis OBGYN.
Roadrunners Give Back (RGB) will be selling Hockey Fights Cancer mystery pucks signed by members of the Roadrunners team for $20 at their table on the concourse located behind Section 216. Limited edition Ladies Night mystery bags, which include five team-branded ladies items valued at $165, will be on sale for $40. Also, for one night only, Roadrunners hockey sticks dressed in lavender tape will be on sale following warmups at the RGB table, starting at just $50.
To conclude the three game set, "Salute Our Military Night" presented by T-Mobile, will feature the team taking the ice in specialty jerseys modeled after the A-10 Thunderbolt Warthog from Tucson's own Davis-Monthan Air Force Base. Jerseys will be auctioned off after the game in Sections 112 and 113.
50/50 will be on sale at both games this weekend with special charity partners each evening:
Friday - North Tucson Fire Department (Special: 100 tickets for $20)
Saturday - BC Dance Boosters
The Tucson Roadrunners look to stay hot, earning their seventh straight win over I-8 Rival San Diego on Wednesday, 6-3. The Roadrunners have seen San Jose once already this season with the game being decided in a shootout. Tickets for both games are on sale now HERE.
Join us for the inaugural "Tip-A-Roadrunner" dinner event at Brother John's Beer, Bourbon & BBQ on Wednesday, November 28! The entire Roadrunners roster will be present and serve as celebrity waiters for fans attending the event and entertaining as they work for tips that will be benefitting Roadrunners Give Back, a branch of the Arizona Coyotes Foundation, who seek to enhance the quality of life throughout Southern Arizona communities by supporting non-profit organizations that promote healthcare, education and cultural arts programs for children and service men and women.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 8, 2018
- T-Birds Hit Road for Two Games in Pennsylvania - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Roadrunners Continue Home Stand with Promotional Packed Weekend - Tucson Roadrunners
- Rockford Assigns 3 Players to ECHL's Indy Fuel - Rockford IceHogs
- Greer Headed to Avalanche, Eagles Recall Two from Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Stars and Stripes Jersey Auction to be Held Through DASH Auction - Texas Stars
- Admirals to Offer Free Tickets on Friday for Veterans & Active Military - Milwaukee Admirals
- San Diego Gulls to Honor U.S. Armed Forces During Military Weekend November 9-10 - San Diego Gulls
- Iowa Falls to Bakersfield in Overtime 5-4 - Iowa Wild
- Brett Young to Perform Post-Game January 25 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Chaz Reddekopp Reassigned to Manchester - Ontario Reign
- Marody Overtime Winner for Condors in 5-4 Victory - Bakersfield Condors
- "The Voice" Champion, Longmeadow Native Brynn Cartelli to Perform National Anthem Before Thunderbirds Game November 16 - Springfield Thunderbirds
- 18th Annual School Day Game and Lunch Box Giveaway on Tap Next Week - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Ottawa Reassigns Rodewald to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Monsters to Host "Salute to Service" Night this Saturday - Cleveland Monsters
- IceHogs Sign Former Calder Cup Champ Auger to PTO - Rockford IceHogs
- Rangers Assign Boo Nieves to Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sturtz Battles Through Injury to Return to Sens Line-Up - Belleville Senators
- Tucson Continues Its San Diego Dominance; Madsen Earns First Win - Tucson Roadrunners
- Gulls Doubled up at Tucson 6-3 - San Diego Gulls
- Rocket Launch Road Trip with 4-3 Victory over Comets - Laval Rocket
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Roadrunners Stories
- Coyotes Assign Mermis to Tucson
- Tucson Claims First, Madsen Perfect Again in Shutout Win over San Jose
- Game #13 Preview: Tucson vs. San Jose
- Roadrunners to Welcome Six-Year-Old Teddy for Belated Birthday Party
- Roadrunners, Madsen Shutout San Jose in Convincing Fashion