Brett Young to Perform Post-Game January 25
Milwaukee, WI - Country Music Star Brett Young will perform LIVE from the Summerfest Stage at Panther Arena following the team's game on Friday January 25 at 7 pm against the Iowa Wild in the FM106/Coors Light Country Music Night.
The concert is free to attend with a ticket to the game. In addition, a limited number exclusive on-ice passes are available for just $20. The on-ice passes allow exclusive access to watch the concert from directly in front of the state. On-ice passes need to be purchased in addition to a game ticket and are on sale now.
Fans can purchase tickets for the hockey-music doubleheader at the team's office, located at 510 W. Kilbourn Ave, from 9-5 on Friday. In addition, tickets can be purchased over the phone by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000. Tickets are also available at the Panther Arena and Milwaukee Theatre Box Office.
This is the fourth and final show the Admirals have announced in their annual Concert Series. The others include STYX on February 8, Judah & the Lion on March 9, and Billy Currington on April 13.
With piercing blue eyes and standing tall at 6' 6," it's impossible to miss ACM New Male Vocalist of the Year Brett Young. The former college pitcher and avid songwriter uses his competitive edge to create music that critics, radio and fans cannot stop raving about. "An ace songwriter" (Entertainment Weekly) Brett has spent many late nights in the recording studio strumming chords and perfecting lyrics that encompass his "CALIVILLE" sound - the world between Brett's SoCal roots and Music City coming-of-age. This can be heard on his PLATINUM-certified "soothing, approachable self-titled debut album" (New York Times) from BMLG, which released February 10, 2017. Produced by Dann Huff, Brett is credited on 11 of the 12 tracks, showcasing his "melodic craftsmanship" (Billboard) through his songwriting.
"I think my background has a lot to do with my work ethic," expresses Brett. "There is a discipline that you learn growing up playing sports, which I did through college. It is always my goal to work harder than the next guy."
Brett's soulful vocals and heartfelt lyrics are derived from a myriad of personal experience. One pass through the California native's self-titled debut release, you are completely immersed in his love, passion, hope and honesty.
"Everyone leaves a trail of 'almosts' and bittersweet memories behind on the road to 'the one'," says Brett. "It has happened to me on my journey - it happens to everyone - but I'm learning to use those moments now when I write music. I'm a hopeless romantic who feels everything, and that shows in my songs."
Brett makes love look like an art form in the consecutive No. 1 debut singles, PLATINUM-certified "Sleep Without You," 3X PLATINUM-certified "In Case You Didn't Know," PLATINUM-certified "Like I Loved You", and PLATINUM-certified "Mercy." Brett's azure-hued gaze pierces through the audience, understanding each person's point of view and displaying an unnerving vulnerability as he introduces his music throughout Nashville.
"I grew up with Marvin Gaye, Kenny Rogers, Tim McGraw - emotionally expressive singers. I like that the emotion carries the songs, where the music is almost secondary," he explains. "Tim McGraw's 'Don't Take The Girl' - that for me was the first time I heard a country song and said this is what I wanna do. That influenced me; as a songwriter and a performer, I want to connect like that. When your audience really feels what you're singing, it becomes about much more than the show. You have a connection...you truly have a fan and a shared special moment."
His BMLG Records introduction follows a string of previously released recordings that gathered a cult following, with more folks jumping on board every day. Having previously toured with Superstars Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley, and Lady Antebellum, Brett spent the fall of 2017 selling out his first headlining CALIVILLE TOUR, before joining Thomas Rhett's LIFE CHANGES 2018 TOUR. Brett recently announced his headlining CMT ON TOUR: HERE TONIGHT for the fall of 2018. Between a packed tour schedule and performances on Today Show, Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel Live, LIVE with Kelly & Ryan and NPR's Here & Now; and recently being named Brand Ambassador for clothing line William Rast's Fall 2018 ad campaign, Brett Young is capturing international attention. Rolling Stone has proclaimed that he is "destined for mass appeal" with Washington Post declaring "Young is in the fast lane to become one of country's breakout stars."
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 8, 2018
- T-Birds Hit Road for Two Games in Pennsylvania - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Roadrunners Continue Home Stand with Promotional Packed Weekend - Tucson Roadrunners
- Rockford Assigns 3 Players to ECHL's Indy Fuel - Rockford IceHogs
- Greer Headed to Avalanche, Eagles Recall Two from Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Stars and Stripes Jersey Auction to be Held Through DASH Auction - Texas Stars
- Admirals to Offer Free Tickets on Friday for Veterans & Active Military - Milwaukee Admirals
- San Diego Gulls to Honor U.S. Armed Forces During Military Weekend November 9-10 - San Diego Gulls
- Iowa Falls to Bakersfield in Overtime 5-4 - Iowa Wild
- Brett Young to Perform Post-Game January 25 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Chaz Reddekopp Reassigned to Manchester - Ontario Reign
- Marody Overtime Winner for Condors in 5-4 Victory - Bakersfield Condors
- "The Voice" Champion, Longmeadow Native Brynn Cartelli to Perform National Anthem Before Thunderbirds Game November 16 - Springfield Thunderbirds
- 18th Annual School Day Game and Lunch Box Giveaway on Tap Next Week - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Ottawa Reassigns Rodewald to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Monsters to Host "Salute to Service" Night this Saturday - Cleveland Monsters
- IceHogs Sign Former Calder Cup Champ Auger to PTO - Rockford IceHogs
- Rangers Assign Boo Nieves to Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sturtz Battles Through Injury to Return to Sens Line-Up - Belleville Senators
- Tucson Continues Its San Diego Dominance; Madsen Earns First Win - Tucson Roadrunners
- Gulls Doubled up at Tucson 6-3 - San Diego Gulls
- Rocket Launch Road Trip with 4-3 Victory over Comets - Laval Rocket
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Milwaukee Admirals Stories
- Ads Dominate Hogs in 8-2 Win
- Admirals Earn Key Win over IceHogs
- Ads Host IceHogs Friday in Important Divisional Battle
- Admirals Sign Novak to ATO
- Admirals Salvage Point in SO Loss