Robertson Takes Leave of Absence, Placed on Suspension
INDEPENDENCE, Mo. - Forward Matt Robertson has been placed on team suspension as he takes a leave of absence from the Mavericks.
"We wish Matt well and would like to thank him for his time here in Kansas City," said head coach John-Scott Dickson.
The Mavericks return to action this weekend with a pair of games against Mountain Division foe Tulsa at Silverstein Eye Centers Arena. Tickets for each game, including Saturday's Marvel Super Hero Night, bandage drive and teddy bear toss are still available.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 29, 2018
- ECHL Transactions - November 29 - ECHL
- Steelheads Sign Defenseman Geoff Crisfield - Idaho Steelheads
- Oilers Announce Change to Home Schedule - Tulsa Oilers
- Robertson Takes Leave of Absence, Placed on Suspension - Kansas City Mavericks
- Thunder Inks Christophe Lalancette - Wichita Thunder
- Nailers Sign Mike Fazio - Wheeling Nailers
- Stanley Cup to Appear During All-Star Festivities - Toledo Walleye
- Stanley Cup Coming to 2019 CCM/ECHL All-Star Weekend - ECHL
- Gardiner Reassigned to Kalamazoo - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cam Johnson Recalled to Binghamton Devils - Adirondack Thunder
- Grizzlies Lose 6-5 in Shootout to Rapid City - Utah Grizzlies
- Mashinter's "Gordie Howe Hat Trick" Powers Rush to Shootout Win - Rapid City Rush
- 'Blades Sting Rays in 4-1 Win - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kansas City Mavericks Stories
- Zach Osburn Selected as ECHL All-Star
- Mavs Skid Continues in Allen with 8-0 Loss
- Mavs Monday: Dinged up Mavs Enter Crucial Stretch
- Mavs Snakebit in Front of Sellout Crowd, Blown out in Saturday Night Contest to Allen
- Mavs Go .500 on Road Trip After Loss in Newfoundland