Gardiner Reassigned to Kalamazoo
Kalamazoo, MI. - Forward Reid Gardiner has been reassigned to the K-Wings from Utica the team announced on Thursday afternoon.
Gardiner, who began the season in Kalamazoo, appeared in five games while in Utica, but did not record a point. The forward saw action in six games prior to being recalled, netting five points (2g, 3a). The second year pro has averaged nearly a point per game in his ECHL career, notching 62 points (32g, 30a) in 64 games. He is expected to be in the lineup on Friday as the K-Wings take on the Reading Royals.
Additionally defenseman Ben Betker has been suspended by the team.
Kalamazoo Wings single game and half season tickets are available now! More information can be gathered at www.kwings.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 29, 2018
- ECHL Transactions - November 29 - ECHL
- Steelheads Sign Defenseman Geoff Crisfield - Idaho Steelheads
- Oilers Announce Change to Home Schedule - Tulsa Oilers
- Robertson Takes Leave of Absence, Placed on Suspension - Kansas City Mavericks
- Thunder Inks Christophe Lalancette - Wichita Thunder
- Nailers Sign Mike Fazio - Wheeling Nailers
- Stanley Cup to Appear During All-Star Festivities - Toledo Walleye
- Stanley Cup Coming to 2019 CCM/ECHL All-Star Weekend - ECHL
- Gardiner Reassigned to Kalamazoo - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cam Johnson Recalled to Binghamton Devils - Adirondack Thunder
- Grizzlies Lose 6-5 in Shootout to Rapid City - Utah Grizzlies
- Mashinter's "Gordie Howe Hat Trick" Powers Rush to Shootout Win - Rapid City Rush
- 'Blades Sting Rays in 4-1 Win - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.