RELEASE -- Stars Host Back the Badge Night this Thursday
Active & retired first responders enter game free with valid ID, supports Back The Badge Nebraska
LINCOLN, Neb. - The Lincoln Stars are showing their support for local law enforcement and first responders on Back The Badge Night this Thursday, at 7:05 p.m. from the Ice Box when they host the Tri-City Storm.
Back The Badge Nebraska is a fundraising campaign that provides local law enforcement support and helps fund the Law Enforcement Memorial in Grand Island. The Stars are welcoming all active or retired local and state police as well as first responders with free admission with a valid ID. Back The Badge apparel will be available on the concourse during the game. Proceeds from those sales benefit Back The Badge Nebraska and their effort to add a K9 and police animal memorial.
The Stars host the Storm for the fourth time this season coming off a two-win weekend to start December. The Stars have now won six of their last eight games overall as well as six of eight home games this season. Thursday's game begins a three-game weekend spanning through Sunday.
Tickets are available by calling 402-474-7827, going online to LincolnStars.com, or stopping by the box office.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from December 6, 2017
- RELEASE -- Stars Host Back the Badge Night this Thursday - Lincoln Stars
- Skate with the Steel following Saturday's game vs. Madison - Chicago Steel
- Perbix Named USHL Player of the Week - Omaha Lancers
- USHL Names Two Storm Players to Players of the Week List - Tri-City Storm
- Dugan's Overtime Winner Lifts Steel over Waterloo - Chicago Steel
- LANCERS WIN FOURTH IN A ROW - Omaha Lancers
- KRAWS MASTERFUL AS FIGHTING SAINTS BLANKED AT HOME - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Stars earn sixth win in eight games - Lincoln Stars
- Saints Stay Perfect on Military Appreciation Night. - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Hawks Score Second Weekend Win - Waterloo Black Hawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.