(Re)boot Unveils First Collection
March 27, 2023 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - Inter Miami CF News Release
On Saturday, (re)boot unveiled the brands inaugural collection. The recently launched brand, partnering with professional fútbol clubs to tackle the waste crisis, founded by Gabriella Mas, has partnered with streetwear designer, Justin Mensinger to create the first collection using official Inter Miami CF player worn jerseys and training tops. A master of upcycled, sustainable fashion, Mensinger won HBO Max's The Hype, a streetwear competition for his cutting-edge designs.
The first collection, constructed with training tops and game worn kits by the 2022 Inter Miami CF First Team including Argentine legendary striker, Gonzalo Higuaín, Gregore, Drake Callender, and more, debuts on 11 Inter Miami CF Academy players on Saturday.
Mas specifically selected the U-12 Academy to debut (re)boot's inaugural collection to inspire the next generation of athletes to be more eco-conscious and encourage dialogue about sustainability from a young age.
"It is a dream to bring the first (re)boot collection to life with my hometown club," said South Florida native, Gabriella Mas. "Inter Miami is on their way to be the reference of fútbol in North America, and this project is another proof point that highlights the Club's innovative nature and commitment to harnessing the power of fútbol to do good."
"To me, (re)boot is a brand that represents the future of upcycling, especially in the athletic space," said Mensinger. "They are taking these old jerseys, whether it's training uniforms or game day uniforms, and combining all those into one new piece and giving it a second life and energy, so a kid, for example, can wear that jersey and feel that power behind those garments."
Follow @reboot.futbol on Instagram for more information.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 27, 2023
- LA Galaxy Weekly - LA Galaxy
- Jordan Morris Named MLS Player of the Matchday - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Cincinnati Host Breaking Barriers, Presented by Procter & Gamble Brands Always and Secret - FC Cincinnati
- Nashville SC Update - Nashville SC
- Seattle Sounders FC Forward Jordan Morris Voted MLS Player of the Matchday Presented by Continental Tire for Matchday 5 - MLS
- Kévin Cabral's "Willingness and Desire" to Score Comes to Fruition in his First Goal Scored for the Rapids - Colorado Rapids
- Rapids Rally to Draw Austin FC on the Road - Colorado Rapids
- Debutant Vinicius Mello Shines in Gritty Comeback against the New York Red Bulls - Charlotte FC
- Carlos Terán Selected to MLS Team of the Matchday for Matchday 5 - Chicago Fire FC
- Franco Negri Named to MLS Team of the Matchday - Inter Miami CF
- Sporting KC Weekly - Sporting Kansas City
- (Re)boot Unveils First Collection - Inter Miami CF
- Academy Update: U.S. Soccer U-14 Talent ID Central/South Regional Mini-Camp - Inter Miami CF
- CF Montréal Renews Its Commitment to the Club de la médaille d'or - Club de Foot Montreal
- FC Cincinnati Host Breaking Barriers, Presented by Proctor & Gamble Brands Always and Secret - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.