Rampage Release Three Players
SAN ANTONIO (September 30, 2010) - San Antonio Rampage General Manager Brad Treliving today announced that the American Hockey League (AHL) club has released the following three players from training camp: forward Les Reaney, defensemen Darcy Campbell and Kevin Schaeffer.
The Rampage will play two preseason games starting tonight when they host the Texas Stars at 7:00 p.m. at Northwoods Ice Rink, the team's official practice facility. The game is free to all Rampage season ticket holders and general admission seating can be purchased for $5 at the door. The team will travel to Houston on Friday, Oct. 1 for an exhibition game against the Aeros at 7 p.m. at Sugarland Ice and Sports Center.
The Rampage begin their ninth season in the AHL on Friday, October 8 at the AT&T Center. Tickets start at $10 and can be purchased by visiting sarampage.com or calling a Rampage representative at 210.444.5554.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 30, 2010
- Bulldogs Blank B-Sens in Pre-Season Opener - Binghamton Senators
- Bulldogs Blank Senators 3-0 in Pre-Season Opener - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Griffins Fall to Monsters in Scrimmage - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Aeros Release Six - Houston Aeros
- Phantoms Play Preseason Scrimmage - Adirondack Phantoms
- Dekanich Reassigned by Predators - Milwaukee Admirals
- Ben Bishop Assigned by St. Louis - Peoria Rivermen
- Worcester Sharks Trim Training Camp Roster by Eight - Worcester Sharks
- Rampage Release Three Players - San Antonio Rampage
- Lightning Assign C Marc-Antoine Pouliot to Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Four More Players Assigned to Oklahoma City - Oklahoma City Barons
- Rockford Reduces Training Camp by 11 - Rockford IceHogs
- Amerks Trim Training Camp Roster by Six - Rochester Americans
- Griffins Kick off 2010-11 Season at Home October 8 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Crunch Announce Roster Moves - Syracuse Crunch
- Red Wings Assign Five to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Providence Bruins Release Seven from Tryouts - Providence Bruins
- Crunch Announce Details of Greek Peak Mountain Resort Crunch Family Pack - Syracuse Crunch
- Blackhawks Recall Pirri, Assign Richards to Rockford - Rockford IceHogs
- Aeros Open Preseason Friday Night Vs San Antonio - Houston Aeros
- Rivermen Broadcasts Land on 96.5 ESPN Radio - Peoria Rivermen
- Wolves Release Seven - Chicago Wolves
- B-Sens Season Ticket Holder Pick-Up Set for Friday - Binghamton Senators
- Hamilton Bulldogs Game Notes - September 30th - Hamilton Bulldogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Rampage Stories
- Jake Walman Named Rampage 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty Man of the Year
- Admirals Top Rampage with Third Period Outburst
- Ingram Leads Admirals to Shutout Win over Rampage
- Stars Defeat Chimuelos on Late Robertson Goal
- Comeback Effort Falls Short against Grand Rapids