Philadelphia Union Announce Happy Hour Pricing at Talen Energy Stadium
CHESTER, Pa. - Philadelphia Union today announced Happy Hour Pricing at Talen Energy Stadium, where prices on select concession items will be discounted for ninety minutes leading up to the kickoff of the next two matches. This promotion will take place on Aug. 24 when D.C. United come to town on Alumni Night presented by Independence Blue Cross as well as on Aug. 31 when the Union welcome Atlanta United FC for 90's night presented by BIMBO.
"We're thrilled to be able to welcome fans to Talen Energy Stadium before the game and take part in the festivities of Alumni Night and the retro-themed 90's night while enjoying fan-favorite food and beverages at discounted prices," said Tim McDermott, Union Chief Business Officer. "These fan-friendly prices are a result of the feedback we've received from our fans and will make a great addition to the next two matches at Talen Energy Stadium."
Happy Hour Pricing concessions include:
Hot Dog $3.00
Street Tacos (3 tacos) $3.00
Popcorn (85 oz bag) $3.00
Coke (12 oz can) $2.00
Diet Coke (12 oz can) $2.00
Sprite (12 oz can) $2.00
Bottled Water (16.9 oz) $3.00
Budweiser (12 oz can) $4.00
Bud Light (12 oz can) $4.00
Modelo (12 oz can) $5.00
The reduced pricing coincides with two Union Promo Nights: Alumni Night presented by Independence Blue Cross and 90's Night presented by BIMBO. Fans are encouraged to arrive early on August 24 to take part in special activities on Toyota Plaza and for the chance to meet their favorite team alumni. On August 31, Toyota Plaza will be play host to two 90's cover bands as well as an in-stadium DJ. In addition, special edition merchandise will be on sale in the Union Shop and the first 5,000 fans will receive a throwback giveaway courtesy of BIMBO.
Prices on selected concession items will be reduced by up to 70% during the 90 minutes. For more information and to find out which concession stands will feature the Happy Hour priced items, please visit PhiladelphiaUnion.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 20, 2019
- Philadelphia Union Sign Academy Product Jack de Vries as a Homegrown Player - Philadelphia Union
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Chicago Fire Successfully Appeal Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan's Suspension - Chicago Fire
- Special Edition of "The Prematch Meeting LIVEâ? Set for Friday Night - FC Cincinnati
- LAFC to Host First Ever Interfaith Night on Wednesday, August 21 - Los Angeles FC
- LAFC Begins Three-Game Homestand on Wednesday against San Jose Earthquakes - Los Angeles FC
- Know Your Opponent | Atlanta United - Orlando City SC
- By the Numbers: Rivalry Week - Orlando City SC
- Major League Soccer Awards Expansion Team to St. Louis - MLS
- Sunday's #HellisReal game: Concession, merchandise specials announced - FC Cincinnati
- Philadelphia Union Announce Happy Hour Pricing at Talen Energy Stadium - Philadelphia Union
- Match Preview: New York Opens Rivalry Week with D.C. United - New York Red Bulls
- MLS Heineken Rivalry Week Highlights Fierce Foes, Biggest Stars - This Week in MLS - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Philadelphia Union Stories
- Philadelphia Union Debut "Union Classic"
- Union earn a point in Los Angeles with three goals; Glesnes scores first MLS goal
- Three Philadelphia Union Players to Join CONCACAF Olympic Qualifying Roster
- Glesnes debuts for Union; Homegrowns feature in season opener
- Philadelphia Union Sign Forward Kacper Przybylko to Contract Extension