Sunday's #HellisReal game: Concession, merchandise specials announced
CINCINNATI - Fans attending Sunday's FC Cincinnati-Columbus Crew #HellisReal rivalry game at Nippert Stadium will have access to special in-stadium concession and merchandise deals at the match.
As the game day sponsor - and the MLS Rivalry Week presenting partner - Heineken will offer 12 oz. drafts for $5 throughout Nippert Stadium. (A 16 oz. Heineken is normally $9.)
Additionally, a $2 pretzel and cheese special will also be available, regularly a $5 offering.
Both specials can be purchased at all fixed concession locations at Nippert Stadium. | Nippert Stadium Concessions Map
With Sunday's game also tabbed a "Blue Out," fans looking for more incentive to get into some new FCC gear can access a special match-day offer. Fans can text GAMEDAY to 762237 before an FC Cincinnati home match and receive a mobile coupon for $5 off a $25 minimum purchase at the club's merchandise tents at Nippert Stadium.
Plus, the limited-edition scarf of the match - the I-71 Scarf - will be on sale at both the FC Cincinnati Team Store (43 East Fourth St.) and at merchandise locations throughout Nippert Stadium while supplies last.
A limited number of tickets are still available for Sunday's game, and start at $25. Group ticket options are also available. For more information, visit fccincinnati.com/tickets or call 513-977-5425 (KICK).
The FCC-Crew game will be televised live on FS1, kicking off the network's three-game, seven-hour coverage window of Heineken Rivalry Week. The game will also be streamed on FOX Sports GO and carried on the radio on WDJO with an audio stream on TuneIn (WDJO) and fccincinnati.com. ]
For up-to-the-minute information about FC Cincinnati, visit the team's official website at fccincinnati.com, or follow the team on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at @FCCincinnati.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 20, 2019
- Philadelphia Union Sign Academy Product Jack de Vries as a Homegrown Player - Philadelphia Union
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Chicago Fire Successfully Appeal Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan's Suspension - Chicago Fire
- Special Edition of "The Prematch Meeting LIVEâ? Set for Friday Night - FC Cincinnati
- LAFC to Host First Ever Interfaith Night on Wednesday, August 21 - Los Angeles FC
- LAFC Begins Three-Game Homestand on Wednesday against San Jose Earthquakes - Los Angeles FC
- Know Your Opponent | Atlanta United - Orlando City SC
- By the Numbers: Rivalry Week - Orlando City SC
- Major League Soccer Awards Expansion Team to St. Louis - MLS
- Sunday's #HellisReal game: Concession, merchandise specials announced - FC Cincinnati
- Philadelphia Union Announce Happy Hour Pricing at Talen Energy Stadium - Philadelphia Union
- Match Preview: New York Opens Rivalry Week with D.C. United - New York Red Bulls
- MLS Heineken Rivalry Week Highlights Fierce Foes, Biggest Stars - This Week in MLS - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- Allan Cruz's early goal leads FCC over Montreal in shutout win
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: September 9, 2019
- Toronto FC Dominates FC Cincinnati 5-1
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: September 3, 2019
- Ledesma tallies from the penalty spot but FC Cincinnati eliminated from playoff contention