Pelicans and Hillcats Washed out in Game Two of Series
LYNCHBURG, Va. - Friday's game between the Myrtle Beach Pelicans and the Lynchburg Hillcats has been postponed due to inclement weather. The two will play a doubleheader on Saturday, April 20, with game one beginning at 4 p.m.
Paul Richan (1-0, 1.04) gets the ball in the first game for Myrtle Beach, while Javier Assad (0-2, 3.00) will take the bump in game two.
Coverage will begin at 3:45 p.m. on the Pelicans Baseball Network which is available on the TuneIn App, MyrtleBeachPelicans.com/Broadcast and MiLB First Pitch app.
The 2019 season is the 21st season for the Pelicans franchise and fifth as the Class A-Advanced affiliate of the Chicago Cubs. For tickets visit MyrtleBeachPelicans.com/tickets, call (843) 918-6000, or visit the Pelicans Box Office.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from April 19, 2019
- Brett Martin Makes MLB Debut for Rangers - Down East Wood Ducks
- Down East and Wilmington Postponed Friday - Down East Wood Ducks
- Pelicans and Hillcats Washed out in Game Two of Series - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Hillcats and Pelicans Postponed on Friday - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Mudcats and Woodpeckers Rained out in Fayetteville - Carolina Mudcats
- Woodpeckers-Mudcats Postponed - Fayetteville Woodpeckers
- Dash, P-Nats Postponed on Friday Due to Rain - Winston-Salem Dash
- Keys and Red Sox Rained out Saturday - Frederick Keys
- April 19 Game Information - Down East Wood Ducks
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans Game Notes: April 19 at Lynchburg - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Rain Spoils Friday Matchup Between Potomac and Winston-Salem - Potomac Nationals
- Mudcats Spoil Segra Stadium Debut - Fayetteville Woodpeckers
- Lutz and Henry Homer as Mudcats Win 7-5 in Historic Night in Fayetteville - Carolina Mudcats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.