Dash, P-Nats Postponed on Friday Due to Rain
WOODBRIDGE, Va. - Due to rain in the Woodbridge area, Winston-Salem's scheduled game against the Nationals on Friday night at Pfitzner Stadium has been postponed. As a result, the postponed game will be made up as part of a doubleheader on Saturday at 5 p.m. Both games will be seven-inning contests.
Fans can catch all of the action for Saturday's doubleheader at wsdash.com/broadcast and the TuneIn Radio App. Winston-Salem is fresh off a 5-3 win over the P-Nats on Thursday. Kyle Kubat tossed six shutout innings in the win, and superstar prospect Luis Robert hit his league-leading sixth home run in the first.
Following the Dash's seven-game road trip, the Dash return home for a seven-game homestand beginning on Friday, April 26, against the Frederick Keys. After Friday's game, there will be a postgame fireworks display. Live music and a Chick-fil-A Four Pack Night are on deck for Saturday, followed by a Lowes Foods Family Sunday during the series finale.
The homestand will roll into the following week with a four-game series against Potomac from April 29-May 2, which features a Free Food Monday and a Taco Tuesday. The homestand finale will be a Lowes Foods Thirsty Thursday, a Pups in the Park Night, presented by Handy and Handy Orthodontics, and a Rayados Day. For tickets and more information, call the Dash at (336) 714-2287 or visit wsdash.com.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from April 19, 2019
- Brett Martin Makes MLB Debut for Rangers - Down East Wood Ducks
- Down East and Wilmington Postponed Friday - Down East Wood Ducks
- Pelicans and Hillcats Washed out in Game Two of Series - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Hillcats and Pelicans Postponed on Friday - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Mudcats and Woodpeckers Rained out in Fayetteville - Carolina Mudcats
- Woodpeckers-Mudcats Postponed - Fayetteville Woodpeckers
- Dash, P-Nats Postponed on Friday Due to Rain - Winston-Salem Dash
- Keys and Red Sox Rained out Saturday - Frederick Keys
- April 19 Game Information - Down East Wood Ducks
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans Game Notes: April 19 at Lynchburg - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Rain Spoils Friday Matchup Between Potomac and Winston-Salem - Potomac Nationals
- Mudcats Spoil Segra Stadium Debut - Fayetteville Woodpeckers
- Lutz and Henry Homer as Mudcats Win 7-5 in Historic Night in Fayetteville - Carolina Mudcats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winston-Salem Dash Stories
- Second Straight Remillard Walk-Off Carries Dash over Woodpeckers
- Winston-Salem Dash Game Notes (May 23 vs. Fayetteville)
- Remillard's Walk-Off Single Delivers Wild Wednesday Win
- Winston-Salem Dash: Game Notes (May 22 vs. Fayetteville)
- Walker Homers in Tuesday's 7-2 Loss to Fayetteville