Down East and Wilmington Postponed Friday
Wilmington, Del. - The Down East Wood Ducks and the Wilmington Blue Rocks have been postponed tonight due to inclement weather. The game will be made up as part of a double-header tomorrow night, with first pitch set for 5:05 p.m. Right-hander Reid Anderson (0-0, 1.00) will start the first game, opposed by Blue Rocks lefty Daniel Tillo (2-0, 1.38). Game two will feature Woodies righty Noah Bremer (1-0, 3.72) and Wilmington left-hander Daniel Lynch (0-1, 7.15). The second game will begin approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of game one, and each game will be a seven-inning contest.
The broadcast will begin at 4:50 p.m. on 960AM The Bull, as well as online at 960thebull.com as well as on the MiLB First Pitch and TuneIn Radio Apps.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from April 19, 2019
- Brett Martin Makes MLB Debut for Rangers - Down East Wood Ducks
- Down East and Wilmington Postponed Friday - Down East Wood Ducks
- Pelicans and Hillcats Washed out in Game Two of Series - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Hillcats and Pelicans Postponed on Friday - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Mudcats and Woodpeckers Rained out in Fayetteville - Carolina Mudcats
- Woodpeckers-Mudcats Postponed - Fayetteville Woodpeckers
- Dash, P-Nats Postponed on Friday Due to Rain - Winston-Salem Dash
- Keys and Red Sox Rained out Saturday - Frederick Keys
- April 19 Game Information - Down East Wood Ducks
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans Game Notes: April 19 at Lynchburg - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Rain Spoils Friday Matchup Between Potomac and Winston-Salem - Potomac Nationals
- Mudcats Spoil Segra Stadium Debut - Fayetteville Woodpeckers
- Lutz and Henry Homer as Mudcats Win 7-5 in Historic Night in Fayetteville - Carolina Mudcats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Down East Wood Ducks Stories
- Wood Ducks Announce 2020 Coaching Staff
- Down East Wood Ducks Unveil New Copa de la Diversion Identity for 2020 Season
- Stephen Watson Named 2019 Carolina League Turf Manager of the Year
- Down East Wood Ducks Announce 2020 Schedule
- Fayetteville Uses Four Run Seventh To Advance To Championship