P Josh Hiatt reinstated from IL
LANSING, Mich. - In conjunction with the Toronto Blue Jays, Lansing Lugnuts pitcher Josh Hiatt has been reinstated from the 7-day Injured List and pitcher Justin Watts was placed on the 7-day Injured List.
The Lugnuts (14-14, 46-51) host the Clinton LumberKings (20-8, 53-44) today at 1:05 p.m. in the second game of a three-game series and the fifth day of a six-game homestand at Cooley Law School Stadium. For more information, visit lansinglugnuts.com or call (517) 485-4500.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from July 21, 2019
- Holderbach's Walk-Off Blast Beats Bowling Green - Quad Cities River Bandits
- River Bandits Edge Hot Rods 4-3 with Walk-Off Homer - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Snappers split doubleheader against Cubs Sunday - Beloit Snappers
- Chiefs Win Streak Ends in Lake County - Peoria Chiefs
- Wisconsin Sweeps Whitecaps to Reach .500 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Rattlers Take Game One from Whitecaps 6-2 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- 'Caps Take Tough L's - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Big 1st Inning Enough - Great Lakes Loons
- Cougars Offense Bounces Back to Even Series - Kane County Cougars
- TinCaps Walk Off Winners on a Steamy Sunday - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Fort Wayne Evens Series with Walk-Off Win - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Kane County Tops Dragons on Sunday, 8-5; Road Trip Concludes Monday Afternoon - Dayton Dragons
- Miller, Lugnuts Rally Past 'Kings, 4-2 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Draper Stymies Chiefs - Lake County Captains
- Early Offense Not Enough in 4-2 Loss - Clinton LumberKings
- Hot Rods Game Notes 7-21 - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- P Josh Hiatt reinstated from IL - Lansing Lugnuts
- TinCaps Game Notes: July 21 vs. Cedar Rapids (Game 97) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dayton Dragons GameDay & Notes for Sunday - Dayton Dragons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.