OHL Announces Saturday, December 14 Game Between Petes and IceDogs Is Postponed
(Peterborough, ON) - The Ontario Hockey League announced Friday that the regular season game scheduled for Saturday, December 14 between the host Peterborough Petes and visiting Niagara IceDogs has been postponed as the IceDogs organization continues to recover from the unfortunate events in their game on Thursday, December 12.
The game, to be played at the Peterborough Memorial Centre, will be rescheduled for a date to be determined.
All tickets for the game on Saturday, December 14 will be honoured for the rescheduled game. If fans cannot attend the rescheduled game, they may exchange their tickets for any other remaining 2019-20 regular season Petes home game (while supplies last; must be exchanged at least two business days prior to the rescheduled game date.
Fans will be notified when they are able to exchange their tickets should they choose that option. Ticket exchanges are to be completed through the Grant Thornton Box Office at the Peterborough Memorial Centre. Complete details regarding ticket exchanges will be announced at a later date. To view the Petes' schedule, click here.
Looking for the perfect holiday gift for the hockey fan in your life? Petes Holiday Flex Packs are now on sale! Receive four regular bowl flex vouchers to be used between December 28 and January 30, as well as two Petes mugs and a signed program for just $59.99, a savings of over 50%.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from December 13, 2019
- Petes Best Gens in Hard Fought Friday Night Battle - Oshawa Generals
- Mississauga Prevails 4-2 - North Bay Battalion
- Fronts Double up on Colts with 6-3 Victory - Kingston Frontenacs
- Highlights: Last Minute Goal Propels Spirit over Firebirds in Front of Capacity Crowd in Flint Friday - Flint Firebirds
- Henry, Lockhart, Each Record Three Points, Erie Defeats Sudbury 7-4 - Erie Otters
- Frontenacs Beat Colts on the Road - Barrie Colts
- Spits Lose to Storm 6-3 - Windsor Spitfires
- Morrison Recors Hat-Trick, Young Scores 1 St In 9-6 Loss To Rangers - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Spirit Move into First Place with 5-4 Victory over Flint - Saginaw Spirit
- Washkurak Leads Fish over Battalion - Mississauga Steelheads
- Sedley's 1st Not Enough in 4-2 Loss to Greyhounds - Owen Sound Attack
- Rangers Offence Goes Wild in Eighth Straight Win - Kitchener Rangers
- 67's Game on Sunday Cancelled, Teddy Bear Toss Rescheduled - Ottawa 67's
- London Knights & Niagara IceDogs Fan Incident - London Knights
- Statement Regarding Fan Situation During December 12th Game - Niagara IceDogs
- OHL Announces Saturday, December 14 Game Between Petes and IceDogs Is Postponed - Peterborough Petes
- Niagara IceDogs Games this Weekend Postponed - Niagara IceDogs
- OHL Announces Postponed Niagara IceDogs Games on December 14 & 15 - OHL
- Ticketing Options Announced for Postponed Game vs London - Niagara IceDogs
- Preview: Spirit, Firebirds Begin Home-And-Home Set Tied for First Place in Division - Saginaw Spirit
- Game Preview: Windsor Spitfires at Guelph Storm - Guelph Storm
- Rangers' Ingham Stressing Importance of Donating Blood One Save at a Time - Kitchener Rangers
- Game Preview: Generals Face Arch-Rival Petes Under the Friday Night Lights at 7:35pm Tonight - Oshawa Generals
- 10 OHL Players Move Forward with Canada's National Junior Team - OHL
- Game against Niagara IceDogs Postponed - London Knights
- Spitfires Fall to Spirit 4-3 (OT) - Windsor Spitfires
- Oulahen a Winner in Debut - North Bay Battalion
- Drysdale Among 24 Players Named to Canada's National Junior Team - Erie Otters
- Petes Remain Undefeated against Bulldogs with Thursday Win - Peterborough Petes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.