Nashville SC Unveils Vibe II, its 2021/22 Major League Soccer Away Jersey
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Nashville Soccer Club launched today Vibe II, its second Major League Soccer away jersey in franchise in history. The 2021/22 away kit will be available for purchase online at MLSStore.com and at the club's special jersey celebration at Nissan Stadium, presented by Renasant Bank, starting at 10 a.m. CT tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 27.
"We are very excited about our new Vibe II jersey launching today," said Ian Ayre, Nashville SC CEO. "As we reflect on 2020, the challenges our community faced, and now look forward into 2021, we hope this design looks forward to a return to the upbeat excitement of Nashville and our fans, and that it becomes a testament of a vibrant and exciting season ahead of us."
Named Vibe II, the acoustic blue jersey with an electric gold trim at the top brings a dynamic contrast to the club's primary electric gold kit. Inspired by the beat of Nashville, the rhythm of the game, and the sonic qualities from Music City, the front of the jersey and the sleeves feature the club's primary logo in a subtle detail "N" shape.
The other two main signatures on Vibe II pay homage to the Nashville SC fans and the entire Tennessee community. The neck tag features a soundwave design from a recorded message from The Backline Supporters Collective, Nashville SC's supporters' groups, saying, "Nashville's Blue and Gold."
The State of Tennessee is also featured in the jock tag located on the bottom left of the front of Vibe II. The state's shape commemorates the history of Tennessee being an accommodating and humble community and how the Boys in Gold will represent Nashville SC and every resident in the Volunteer State.
The Vibe II Jersey Celebration, presented by Renasant Bank, will take place at Nissan Stadium in Lot H tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 27 from 10 a.m. CT through 2 p.m. CT. This special event will celebrate the club's newest kit and give fans an exclusive opportunity to purchase and personalize the new jersey as well as all new merchandise.
Fans who purchase their Vibe II jersey on site will exclusively receive a "Nashville's Blue & Gold" commemorative patch from The Backline Supporters Collective. The patch was designed to be supporter focused as it celebrates their chanting's sound wave for the Boys in Gold. The font of "Nashville's Blue & Gold" is also the same font as The Backline's logo, connecting the club and its supporters as one.
In addition, fans will be able to meet for the very first time Nashville SC's mascot Tempo the Coyote and to commemorate the moment with a photo booth on site, courtesy of Renasant Bank.
Anyone unable to attend the special jersey celebration can purchase their jersey by visiting MLSStore.com starting at 10 a.m. CT on Saturday, Feb. 27.
Be sure to follow Nashville SC in its second MLS season by visiting www.NashvilleSC.com and the club's social channels on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 26, 2021
- Atlanta United unveils "The BLVCK" Kit for 2021 season - Atlanta United FC
- Update on Major League Soccer Expansion in Sacramento - MLS
- Minnesota United Presents 2021 River Kit - Minnesota United FC
- Sounders FC 2021 Preseason Begins March 1 at Starfire Sports - Seattle Sounders FC
- Rapids' Belief in Youth Key to New Assistant Chris Little's Appointment - Colorado Rapids
- Vibe II Jersey Celebration Saturday - Nashville SC
- Nashville SC Unveils Vibe II, its 2021/22 Major League Soccer Away Jersey - Nashville SC
- Wolde Harris and Chris Little Join Rapids Coaching Staff as Assistants - Colorado Rapids
- Austin FC Names Chief Medical Officer and Chief Orthopedic Officer - Austin FC
- CF Montreal to Start Training Camp on Monday - Club de Foot Montreal
- New York Red Bulls Add Carlos Coronel on Loan from Red Bull Salzburg - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Preseason Match Between Nashville SC and Birmingham Legion Cancelled
- Nashville Soccer Club Acquires Defender Dylan Nealis from Inter Miami CF
- Nashville SC Excited to Open 2021 Season in Front of Fans
- Nashville SC 2021 Single Game Tickets on Sale Today to General Public in the 300 Level for the First Two Matches
- T-Mobile Tour: Coming to a Location Near You