Moose Sign Austin Carroll
Winnipeg - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has signed forward Austin Carroll to a professional tryout agreement.
Carroll, 24, has 16 points (6G, 10A) in 20 games this season with the Utah Grizzlies (ECHL). The Vancouver, B.C. product has 141 games of AHL experience, all with the Stockton Heat. He accumulated 35 points (18G, 17A) and 163 penalty minutes during three seasons with the Heat. Prior to turning pro, Carroll played three seasons as a member of the Victoria Royals (WHL), serving as an alternate captain for the 2014-15 season.
Carroll was a seventh round selection, 184th overall, of the Calgary Flames in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft.
The Moose are past the midway point of their six-game trip through California. They take on the Condors in Bakersfield, Wednesday night at 8:30 p.m. CT. Tune in to the action on TSN 1290, moosehockey.com/listenlive and the Moose App for pregame coverage starting at 8:15 p.m. CT.
Born March 26, 1994 -- Vancouver, B.C.
Height 6.03 -- Weight 212 -- Shoots R
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 4, 2018
- Phantoms Weekly - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Megan Recalled, Sadowy Reassigned - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Admirals Recall Overhardt from Atlanta - Milwaukee Admirals
- Bears Weekly: Teddy Bear Toss Sets Tone for Busy December - Hershey Bears
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- Moose Sign Austin Carroll - Manitoba Moose
- Bears Sign Defender Ryan Sproul to AHL Contract - Hershey Bears
- Streaking Griffins Face Rampage, IceHogs and Wild - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Panthers Return G Michael Hutchinson to Springfield - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Kings Assign Sheldon Rempal to Reign - Ontario Reign
- Moose to Host Teddy Bear Toss Game Presented by Red River Co-Op - Manitoba Moose
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Phantoms Loan F Krushelnyski to Royals - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Gionta Returned to Bridgeport, Gibson Recalled by the Islanders - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Weekly: Penguins to Host Monsters for the First Time in Nearly a Decade - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Moose Sign Mingo, Release Glover - Manitoba Moose
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 9 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Barracuda Top Gulls, Earn Fifth Home Win in a Row - San Jose Barracuda
- San Jose Speeds by Gulls - San Diego Gulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.