Phantoms Loan F Krushelnyski to Royals
Lehigh Valley, Pa. - The Lehigh Valley Phantoms, proud AHL affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers, have announced today that they have loaned forward Alex Krushelnyski to the Reading Royals of the ECHL.
A 27-year old out of Los Angeles, California, Krushelnyski appeared in 37 games with the Phantoms this past season and tallied three goals and six assists for a total of nine points with a plus-five rating. Additionally, he played in 24 contests with the Reading Royals during the 2017-18 campaign in which he potted 13 goals and recorded 14 assists en route to being named an ECHL All-Star.
Krushelnyski was recalled from loan on November 26, prior to the Phantoms three-game road trip to Canada, but has yet to appear in a game for the team this season. Currently, he has five goals and 10 assists for a total of 15 points in 17 games this season with the Royals.
Lehigh Valley will kick off a four-game home stand on Wednesday night, December 5, when they host the Cleveland Monsters for the first time this season inside of PPL Center at 7:05 p.m. Tickets for the contest against the new North Division opponent are available online.
Season tickets offering a wide range of benefits as well as 20-Game and 12-Game plans are available by calling the Phantoms at 610-224-GOAL (4625).
And for the latest Phantoms news, visit www.phantomshockey.com or follow the team on Facebook (www.facebook.com/lehighvalleyphantoms), Twitter (@lvphantoms), Instagram (@lehighvalleyphantoms) and Snapchat (lvphantoms).
The Phantoms are coming off an incredibly successful fourth campaign in the Lehigh Valley playing at the state-of-the-art PPL Center in which the team claimed the Atlantic Division Championship and finished with the AHL's second-most wins (47) along with the league's second-highest standings points total (104) while advancing to the third round of the Calder Cup Playoffs for just the fourth time in franchise history.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 4, 2018
- Phantoms Weekly - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Megan Recalled, Sadowy Reassigned - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Admirals Recall Overhardt from Atlanta - Milwaukee Admirals
- Bears Weekly: Teddy Bear Toss Sets Tone for Busy December - Hershey Bears
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- Moose Sign Austin Carroll - Manitoba Moose
- Bears Sign Defender Ryan Sproul to AHL Contract - Hershey Bears
- Streaking Griffins Face Rampage, IceHogs and Wild - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Panthers Return G Michael Hutchinson to Springfield - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Kings Assign Sheldon Rempal to Reign - Ontario Reign
- Moose to Host Teddy Bear Toss Game Presented by Red River Co-Op - Manitoba Moose
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Phantoms Loan F Krushelnyski to Royals - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Gionta Returned to Bridgeport, Gibson Recalled by the Islanders - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Weekly: Penguins to Host Monsters for the First Time in Nearly a Decade - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Moose Sign Mingo, Release Glover - Manitoba Moose
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 9 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Barracuda Top Gulls, Earn Fifth Home Win in a Row - San Jose Barracuda
- San Jose Speeds by Gulls - San Diego Gulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.