Moose Sign Mingo, Release Glover
Winnipeg - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has signed defenceman Dajon Mingo to a professional tryout and released defenceman Jack Glover from his professional tryout.
Mingo, 28, has 15 points (5G, 10A) in 21 games with Manitoba's ECHL affiliate, the Jacksonville Icemen this season. The Canton, Mich. native is in his fourth professional campaign, posting 69 points (19G, 50A) in 175 career ECHL games with Jacksonville, Toledo and Kalamazoo. Prior to turning pro, Mingo played 107 NCAA games and totaled 44 points (12G, 32A) across four seasons with Bowling Green State.
Glover, 22, made his AHL debut with the Moose Saturday, Dec. 1 against Bakersfield. The defenceman has six points (1G, 5A) in 14 ECHL games this season with Jacksonville. The Golden Valley, Minn. product is in his first full season of professional hockey following four campaigns at the University of Minnesota where he totaled 23 points (4G, 19A) in 105 games with the Gophers. After completing his NCAA eligibility, Glover made his professional debut during the 2017-18 season, playing eight games for Jacksonville.
The Moose continue a six-game road swing in Bakersfield against the Condors on Wednesday. Tune in to the action on TSN 1290, moosehockey.com/listenlive and the Moose App. Coverage begins at 8:15 p.m. CT.
Born May 7, 1990 -- Canton, MI
Height 5.09 -- Weight 172
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 4, 2018
- Phantoms Weekly - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Megan Recalled, Sadowy Reassigned - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Admirals Recall Overhardt from Atlanta - Milwaukee Admirals
- Bears Weekly: Teddy Bear Toss Sets Tone for Busy December - Hershey Bears
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- Moose Sign Austin Carroll - Manitoba Moose
- Bears Sign Defender Ryan Sproul to AHL Contract - Hershey Bears
- Streaking Griffins Face Rampage, IceHogs and Wild - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Panthers Return G Michael Hutchinson to Springfield - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Kings Assign Sheldon Rempal to Reign - Ontario Reign
- Moose to Host Teddy Bear Toss Game Presented by Red River Co-Op - Manitoba Moose
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Phantoms Loan F Krushelnyski to Royals - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Gionta Returned to Bridgeport, Gibson Recalled by the Islanders - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Weekly: Penguins to Host Monsters for the First Time in Nearly a Decade - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Moose Sign Mingo, Release Glover - Manitoba Moose
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 9 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Barracuda Top Gulls, Earn Fifth Home Win in a Row - San Jose Barracuda
- San Jose Speeds by Gulls - San Diego Gulls