Moose join forces with Salvation Army, Toyota to collect toys this holiday season
The Manitoba Moose, along with all Winnipeg Toyota dealers and the Salvation Army, are pleased to announce fans can drop off all new, unwrapped toys at each of the four remaining Manitoba Moose home games prior to the Christmas Break as part of the Salvation Army's Toy Shop program.
At each of the next four Moose four home games (December 14th & 15th vs. the Lake Erie Monsters and December 21st & December 22nd vs. the Hamilton Bulldogs - MTS Centre, 7:30 PM) fans can drop off a new, unwrapped toy in the back of the Toyota Highlander which is located on the concourse of the MTS Centre anytime during the game or during the day of the game. Toys can also be dropped off at any of the four Winnipeg Toyota Dealerships. In conjunction with the Moose and Toyota dealers, the Salvation Army's Toy Shop program is hoping to collect 10,000 toys to distrubute to families in need. The Salvation Army will also be at the four upcoming Moose games with their Christmas Kettles to help raise money for those in need this holiday season prior to each game.
This holiday season, the Moose will play four more home games at the MTS Centre as they face the Lake Erie Monsters on Friday, December 14th and Saturday, December 15th. The Moose will play their final games before the holiday break against the Hamilton Bulldogs on Friday, December 21st and Saturday, December 22nd. All games begin at 7:30 PM at the MTS Centre.
Moose fans can get tickets to all of these games, as well as purchase their "Holiday Puck Packs" by calling the Manitoba Moose ticket office at 987-7825 or by going online at www.moosehockey.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 13, 2007
- Admirals to Feature US Cellular Teddy Bear Toss Friday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Celebrate a Holiday skate with the Aeros on December 19 - Houston Aeros
- Phantoms To Hold Toy Drives, Helping Hand Auction This Weekend - Adirondack Phantoms
- Syracuse Signs Karl Goehring - Syracuse Crunch
- Cook County Clerk To Help Wolves Rock The Vote - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals to Rock Out with Bret Michaels - Milwaukee Admirals
- Sound Tigers Release Johnson - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Rourke Clears Waivers, Headed To Falcons - Springfield Falcons
- Waddell released from PTO - Connecticut Whale
- IceHogs Players Spread Holiday Cheer - Rockford IceHogs
- Admirals Release Goaltender Karl Goehring - Norfolk Admirals
- Sound Tigers To Give Free Tickets For Kids December 26 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Bears battle at home Saturday and Sunday this week - Hershey Bears
- Aucoin, Hamel Named Team Captains For AHL All-Star Classic - Albany River Rats
- Crunch to Welcome New York State High School Football Champions - Syracuse Crunch
- Pair of Wolves Forwards Sent To Gwinnett - Chicago Wolves
- Hamel, Aucoin named team captains for 2008 AHL All-Star Classic - Binghamton Senators
- Moose join forces with Salvation Army, Toyota to collect toys this holiday season - Manitoba Moose
- Hamel, Aucoin named team captains for 2008 AHL All-Star Classic - AHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Manitoba Moose Stories
- Claude Noel Named Head Coach of Winnipeg NHL Team
- TNSE Launches "Drive to 13,000" to Secure NHL Franchise in Winnipeg
- Canucks Recall Chris Tanev, Eddie Lack, Sergei Shirokov, Aaron Volpatti and Alex Bolduc
- Moose Eliminated by Bulldogs in Triple Overtime
- Moose Won't Back Down