MNUFC Loan Forward Foster Langsdorf to Tampa Bay Rowdies
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United announced today the club will loan forward Foster Langsdorf to Tampa Bay Rowdies of the USL Championship for the remainder of the 2021 season.
Oregon-native Langsdorf joined the Loons after one with season with Reno where he played 18 games and scored 11 goals during the 2020 season. He made his MNUFC debut in the final game of the 2020 season, November 8 against FC Dallas. Langsdorf is a product of the Portland Timbers Academy and signed a homegrown contract with the Timbers in January of 2018. The majority of his professional career was with Portland Timbers II, where he made 57 game appearances, notching 22 goals and 15 assists. He made his Portland Timbers debut against San Jose Earthquakes in a fourth-round Open Cup match in June, 2018. A Stanford University graduate, he helped lead the Cardinal to three straight NCAA National Championships and four straight Pac-12 titles.
Transaction: MNUFC loan forward Foster Langsdorf to Tampa Bay Rowdies of the USL Championship for the remainder of the 2021 season.
Born: 12.4.1995 (25 years old)
Weight: 165 lbs.
Birthplace: Portland, Oregon
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 2, 2021
- Sounders FC Midfielder Jordy Delem Placed on Season Ending Injury List - Seattle Sounders FC
- Real Salt Lake's Ashtone Morgan Named to Canada's World Cup Qualifying Roster - Real Salt Lake
- Sporting KC to Host Groundbreaking Ceremony on June 18 - Sporting Kansas City
- Real Salt Lake's Noah Powder Named to Trinidad & Tobago Roster for World Cup Qualifiers - Real Salt Lake
- Columbus Crew Announces Final Match at Historic Crew Stadium on June 19 to be at Full Capacity - Columbus Crew SC
- LAFC to Return to Full Capacity at Banc of California Stadium on June 19 - Los Angeles FC
- Sounders FC Announces Stadium Capacity Plans for Remainder of 2021 Season - Seattle Sounders FC
- Loan Stars: May 2021 - Charlotte FC
- Four Loons Called to National Team Duty - Minnesota United FC
- Earthquakes Announce Broadcast and Kickoff Time Changes for Road Match vs. Real Salt Lake - San Jose Earthquakes
- Real Salt Lake's Match against San Jose on October 30 Changed to 1:30 p.m. MT Kickoff - Real Salt Lake
- MNUFC Loan Defender Callum Montgomery to San Diego Loyal - Minnesota United FC
- Whitecaps FC Acquire Forward Brian White from New York Red Bulls - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- New York Red Bulls Trade Forward Brian White to Vancouver Whitecaps FC - New York Red Bulls
- Real Salt Lake Signs Defender Toni Datković - Real Salt Lake
- MNUFC Loan Forward Foster Langsdorf to Tampa Bay Rowdies - Minnesota United FC
- The Pitch: Players from 26 MLS Teams Answer the Call for International Duty - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.