Michael Dunigan Returns to Charge
The Canton Charge, presented by SecureData 365 and powered by the Cleveland Cavaliers, announced that forward/center Michael Dunigan has returned to the team and guard/forward Brandon Paul has been placed on the inactive/injury list for the remainder of the season. The roster now stands at 13, with 10 active players, two on the inactive list, and one Cleveland Cavaliers player on assignment.
Dunigan signed with Barangay Ginebra San Miguel of the PBL (Philippines) on January 26th, where he played in 12 games (all starts) and averaged 22.9 points with 12.9 rebounds, and 1.6 blocks in 40.4 minutes per game. He has played in 23 games with Canton this season (18 starts) and averaged 11.8 points on .573 shooting with 7.4 rebounds, and 1.4 blocks in 31.0 minutes per game.
Paul played in 43 games for the Charge this season (24 starts) and averaged 15.0 points on .465 shooting with 4.4 rebounds, and 1.1 steals in 26.3 minutes per game. He last played in Canton's March 29th contest, where he left the game with a left shoulder injury and did not return.
Canton caps off the 2014-15 regular season campaign on the road tonight at 7:00 p.m. against the Westchester Knicks (New York Knicks affiliate)! Tickets to the Charge's opening round playoff home game against the Sioux Falls Skyforce (Miami Heat affiliate) start at $8 and are on sale now! Fans can get their tickets to see Canton's postseason run from the start by calling the Charge office at 1-866-444-1944, at Ticketmaster outlets or at www.CantonCharge.com/promotions.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 4, 2015
- Vipers Fall in Overtime to Los Angeles 130-123 - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Legends' Comeback Falls Short of Stampede - Texas Legends
- OKC Blue Clinches Playoff Spot in Win over Erie - Oklahoma City Blue
- Stampede Finish the Season with a Win in Texas - Idaho Stampede
- Energy Fall to Red Claws in Season Finale - Iowa Wolves
- Mad Ants Clinch Playoff Spot - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Red Claws Lock up #1 Overall Seed in Regular Season Finale - Maine Red Claws
- Charge Set Franchise Win Mark in Season Finale Win - Canton Charge
- BayHawks Lose Final Game of Season - Erie BayHawks
- Drive Close Season with Road Win over Sevens - Grand Rapids Drive
- Westchester Knicks Drop Inaugural Season Finale - Westchester Knicks
- Michael Dunigan Returns to Charge - Canton Charge
- Atlanta Hawks Sign Austin Daye to Multi-Year Contract - Erie BayHawks
- Iowa Energy to Give Away Free Car at Saturday's Game - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Canton Charge Stories
- Charge Downed by Drive
- Tonight's Charge Game Postponed
- Charge Fall at Home to Knicks
- Charge Win Home Opener
- Cavaliers Sign Andrew Harrison to Two-Way Contract