Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Faces FC Cincinnati Tomorrow
COLUMBUS - Columbus Crew SC opens the Group Stage of the MLS is Back Tournament against FC Cincinnati tomorrow, Saturday, July 11 at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. Tomorrow's contest begins at 10:30 p.m. ET and is set to be televised nationally on FS1, TUDN, TSN and streamed on the FOX Sports App, the TUDN App and the TSN App. Saturday's match also airs locally on the radio in English on 97.1 The Fan and streaming online via "Listen Live" at 971TheFan.com, featuring Chris Doran broadcasting the contest. The club's official website, ColumbusCrewSC.com, is set to stream Spanish-language audio broadcast with Juan Valladares behind the microphone.
Saturday's match will also be available for viewing in a socially distant, drive-in format at the Easton Sunset Series Drive-In, hosted by and located at Easton Town Center (Easton Town Center, 160 Easton Town Center, Columbus, OH 43219). Gates for the drive-in viewing open at 9:00 p.m. ET. Supporters interested in attending must purchase tickets in advance for $10 per car via the following link, with proceeds benefitting the Easton Community Foundation: https://bit.ly/3f9f6Pc. Additionally, in a second screen engagement option for supporters catching the contest from home, Crew SC is set to host a Live Virtual Fan Experience via Zoom on Saturday. The Live Virtual Fan Experience is slated to begin at 10:15 p.m. ET and will provide Black & Gold supporters with the opportunity to engage with each other virtually as well as be featured for cut-ins during the nationally televised broadcast. Supporters should RSVP to the event via the following link: https://bit.ly/3gC5koS.
MLS is Back Tournament Group Stage Match: Columbus Crew SC vs. FC Cincinnati
Saturday, July 11 - 10:30 p.m. ET - ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Orlando, Florida)
National Television: FS1, TUDN, TSN, FOX Sports App (Stream), TUDN App (Stream), TSN App (Stream)
Crew SC Radio: 97.1 The Fan and streaming online via "Listen Live" at 971TheFan.com. (English); ColumbusCrewSC.com (Spanish).
Crew SC Live Virtual Fan Experience: 10:15 p.m. ET | RSVP https://bit.ly/3gC5koS
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 10, 2020
- Ambrose, Argudo, Carranza and Chapman Make Inter Miami Debuts - Inter Miami CF
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Faces FC Cincinnati Tomorrow - Columbus Crew SC
- Sporting Kansas City Player Tests Positive for COVID-19 - Sporting Kansas City
- MNUFC Sign New Contract for Rightback Romain Metanire - Minnesota United FC
- Atlanta United Announces Additional Kit Sponsors for MLS Is Back Tournament, 2020 Season - Atlanta United FC
- Florida Is Purple: Lions Take Their First Florida Derby - Orlando City SC
- Orlando City SC Forward Tesho Akindele Agrees to Contract Extension - Orlando City SC
- Preview: Sporting KC Back in Action Sunday vs. Minnesota - Sporting Kansas City
- LAFC Announces Multi-Year Partnership with Truly Hard Seltzer - Los Angeles FC
- Whitecaps FC Announce Sleeve Sponsors for MLS Is Back Tournament - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Real Salt Lake vs Colorado Rapids: Preview: July 12, 2020 - Colorado Rapids
- Earthquakes Return to Action Tonight vs. Seattle - San Jose Earthquakes
- Houston Dynamo Sign Forward/Midfielder Daniel Rios to Homegrown Player Contract - Houston Dynamo
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. New York Red Bulls - Atlanta United FC
- New York City FC Academy Director Liam Manning to Become Head Coach of Lommel SK - New York City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Crew SC Stories
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Nashville SC Tonight
- Columbus Crew SC to Light-Up Scoreboard in Gold as Club Supports MLS WORKS' Kick Childhood Cancer Campaign
- Columbus Crew SC Hires Patrice Croci as Vice President of Marketing
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Travels to Face Chicago Fire FC Tomorrow
- Columbus Crew SC Announces Remainder of September Slate to Begin Phase Two of Major League Soccer's Continuation of Play Schedule