Atlanta United Announces Additional Kit Sponsors for MLS Is Back Tournament, 2020 Season
ATLANTA - Atlanta United today announced it has expanded partnerships with both Truist and NAPA Auto Parts to be included on the team's kit for the upcoming MLS is Back Tournament. Truist will be featured on the left sleeve for both the MLS is Back Tournament and the remainder of the 2020 season. NAPA Auto Parts will be on the back of the kit's shorts for the MLS is Back Tournament only.
American Family Insurance will continue to be the main kit sponsor across the front, while Piedmont Healthcare will continue to be featured on the right sleeve.
"We're grateful that Major League Soccer has allowed for additional sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming MLS is Back Tournament and most importantly, we want to thank both Truist and NAPA Auto Parts for their continued commitment to the club," Atlanta United President Darren Eales said. "We were one of the few teams in MLS to introduce a sleeve partner prior to the 2020 season and we're excited to be one of four MLS teams highlighting two additional partners while in Orlando."
Atlanta United opens play in the MLS is Back Tournament on Saturday, July 11 against New York Red Bulls (8:00 p.m., FOX, Sports Radio 92-9 The Game. It will finish up group play against FC Cincinnati on July 16 and Columbus Crew SC on July 21.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 10, 2020
- Ambrose, Argudo, Carranza and Chapman Make Inter Miami Debuts - Inter Miami CF
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Faces FC Cincinnati Tomorrow - Columbus Crew SC
- Sporting Kansas City Player Tests Positive for COVID-19 - Sporting Kansas City
- MNUFC Sign New Contract for Rightback Romain Metanire - Minnesota United FC
- Atlanta United Announces Additional Kit Sponsors for MLS Is Back Tournament, 2020 Season - Atlanta United FC
- Florida Is Purple: Lions Take Their First Florida Derby - Orlando City SC
- Orlando City SC Forward Tesho Akindele Agrees to Contract Extension - Orlando City SC
- Preview: Sporting KC Back in Action Sunday vs. Minnesota - Sporting Kansas City
- LAFC Announces Multi-Year Partnership with Truly Hard Seltzer - Los Angeles FC
- Whitecaps FC Announce Sleeve Sponsors for MLS Is Back Tournament - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Real Salt Lake vs Colorado Rapids: Preview: July 12, 2020 - Colorado Rapids
- Earthquakes Return to Action Tonight vs. Seattle - San Jose Earthquakes
- Houston Dynamo Sign Forward/Midfielder Daniel Rios to Homegrown Player Contract - Houston Dynamo
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. New York Red Bulls - Atlanta United FC
- New York City FC Academy Director Liam Manning to Become Head Coach of Lommel SK - New York City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.