Mallards Kick off Homestand this Weekend
MOLINE, Ill. - The Quad City Mallards return home for a promotion-packed pair of games against the Cincinnati Cyclones on $1 Dog/$1 Beer Night presented by 97X this Friday and Chick-fil-A Night this Saturday.
Both of this weekend's games face off at 7:05 p.m. as the Mallards kick off a seven game homestand- their longest homestand of the season.
$1 hot dogs and beers are available at iWireless Center concession stands during all Friday home games. In addition, the Mallards have once again partnered with Metro to provide transit service between Augustana College and downtown Moline during all Friday home games. As part of Metro's unlimited ride program, Augustana riders can use their Augustana ID as their fare.
Fans who make a purchase at either of Chick-fil-A's two Davenport locations can get a coupon good for $5 off a ticket to Saturday night's game while supplies last. The Davenport Chick-fil-A restaurants are located in the Northpark Mall and at 2945 East 53rd Street. $5-off coupons can be redeemed at the iWireless Center box office. In addition, fans who purchase tickets to Saturday night's game at the box office will receive a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich. Also Saturday night, fans attending the game will have the opportunity to win free Chick-fil-A items and meet the Chick-fil-A cow, who will be on hand to greet fans and pose for photographs.
After Saturday night's game fans can head to Blackwater Jack's Saloon at Stoney Creek Inn for a postgame party at which several Mallards players will be among the guests. The postgame party will also feature selected drink specials. Stoney Creek Inn is located at 101 18th Street in Moline, just blocks from the iWireless Center.
This weekend also brings the return of R.I.A. Federal Credit Union's River Bend Foodbank Challenge. Mallards fans are asked to lend a hand during the month-long challenge by bringing a non-perishable food item to any of the team's February home games.
This marks the third year in row R.I.A. has launched the challenge in order to help bring an end to hunger in the Quad Cities. Over the past two years R.I.A. has generated over 10,000 pounds of food donations. Donations can be made at the R.I.A. table located on the main concourse behind sections 108 and 109. For each item donated R.I.A. will enter the donor's name in a drawing for an iPad mini.
Single game tickets for all Mallards regular season home games- including this weekend's contests- are on sale now at the iWireless Center box office, Ticketmaster outlets, ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The box office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Tickets are available for $10, $16, $20 and $28.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 17, 2016
- Norfolk Takes Bite out of Conference Leader in 4-2 Win at Home - Norfolk Admirals
- Fuel Tame Solar Bears 5-3 - Indy Fuel
- Eagles Score Three Power-Play Goals in 4-3 Loss at Toledo - Colorado Eagles
- Comeback Attempt Comes up Short as Solar Bears Fall to Fuel, 5-3 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Walleye Bull Past Colorado 4-3 for Seventh Home Win - Toledo Walleye
- Monarchs Dethrone Royals, 4-3, in Overtime Thriller - Manchester Monarchs
- Elmira Falls to Wheeling in Overtime, 3-2 - Elmira Jackals
- Everblades Open Road Trip with 4-2 Loss to Admirals - Florida Everblades
- Nailers Bat Away Jackals, 3-2 in Overtime - Wheeling Nailers
- Aces Trade Goaltender Steven Summerhays to Missouri - Alaska Aces
- ECHL Transactions - February 17 - ECHL
- Bootland Brothers Clash, Familiar Faces Return this Weekend at Wings Event Center - Kalamazoo Wings
- Knight Assigned to Mallards - Quad City Mallards
- Stingrays Sign Forward Kelly Zajac - South Carolina Stingrays
- Mallards Kick off Homestand this Weekend - Quad City Mallards
- Nailers at Jackals Game Day Snap Shot - Wheeling Nailers
- 2016/17 Season Tickets on Sale Now at 20% Off - Alaska Aces
- Josh Robinson Called-Up to American Hockey League - Kansas City Mavericks
- Jackals Return Home to Host Wheeling - Elmira Jackals
- Everblades Announce Several Roster Moves - Florida Everblades
- INTRUST Bank Arena Implements Security Enhancements - Wichita Thunder
- Monarchs Game Day Capsule - Manchester Monarchs
- ECHL Today - February 17 - ECHL
- Mavericks Shutout Tulsa 3-0 - Kansas City Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Quad City Mallards Stories
- Mallards Clearance Sale this Week
- Motte, Osipov Head to AHL
- Mallards Rally to Win Finale
- Mallards Game Day
- Mallards Battle from Behind for 5-4 Shootout Victory over Wings